Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i really like ends shipping 
smokin.gif

They looked Legit to me but the real question is how did he get all of those shoes... he has to have some kinda Nike factory connection somewhere..lol

ill shed light on this since i know him in real life

new york and co or rather his real name sammy

doesnt have a china connect at all

what he does is rather simple and anyone can do it

he will infact buy shoes from ndc and retailers etc... like we all do

but what he also does is this...

he goes to camp outs and when people buy the shoes he approaches them and offers to buy the shoes off them for a mark up on the spot cash

some say no but since most wanna flip the shoes anyway what better way to cash out then the minute you walk out of the store cash in hand

they wont get a premium 99% of the time unless its something crazy but a reasonable offer depedning on how he sizes you up

he will offer anywhere from $25 above box and up depending on the person and shoe

and ive been there with him and people do bite at it

now because of this he HAS to mark his shoes up higher since he bought at a premium

he literally resells shoes he bought from resell

i was there when outside of mercer he bought 16 pairs of yeezys 2 2K cash a piece

he also snipes low auctions to then resell at a higher rate(mostly PP direct)

anyone can do what he does if you have the bankroll

people diss him off that bedroom pic but he has money i know this first hand

and as alp said he does make sales and for better prices than listed but some even bite at the ebay prices

They looked Legit to me but the real question is how did he get all of those shoes... he has to have some kinda Nike factory connection somewhere..lol

ill shed light on this since i know him in real life

new york and co or rather his real name sammy

doesnt have a china connect at all

what he does is rather simple and anyone can do it

he will infact buy shoes from ndc and retailers etc... like we all do

but what he also does is this...

he goes to camp outs and when people buy the shoes he approaches them and offers to buy the shoes off them for a mark up on the spot cash

some say no but since most wanna flip the shoes anyway what better way to cash out then the minute you walk out of the store cash in hand

they wont get a premium 99% of the time unless its something crazy but a reasonable offer depedning on how he sizes you up

he will offer anywhere from $25 above box and up depending on the person and shoe

and ive been there with him and people do bite at it

now because of this he HAS to mark his shoes up higher since he bought at a premium

he literally resells shoes he bought from resell

i was there when outside of mercer he bought 16 pairs of yeezys 2 2K cash a piece

he also snipes low auctions to then resell at a higher rate(mostly PP direct)

anyone can do what he does if you have the bankroll

people diss him off that bedroom pic but he has money i know this first hand

and as alp said he does make sales and for better prices than listed but some even bite at the ebay prices
if all this is true he can at least go to ikea or something & hook himself up
laugh.gif

no female wants to come back to your spot & it's looking like alcatraz

Last edited:
I would have had my Chinas tomorrow...then I read this on FedEx:

"FedEx experienced significant power outages last night at the FedEx Express Memphis Hub that affected our sort operations. We immediately implemented contingency plans to minimize the impact to our customers. We regret any inconvenience this has caused."

Finally saw WTL in person tonight a friend had them. I missed out on release date been saving up to pay resale and after seeing them tonight I'm sold. I love the shoe I need it for my collection. Really well executed on getting some historic shoes of the Lebron line and I really didn't think it was tacky it's really well done.

Starting to make some offers on EBay I'll have these soon. It's up there with releases of the year for me idk I just absolutely love them. Just read up on a lot I've missed in here congrats to those that wanted these since day one and actually got them. Black hoodie Yanks fitted and some jeans these are money.

I know the thread is coming to an end but once I find the right deal I'll be very happy to have these, only release I need until Christmas time.

Back
Top Bottom