Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I really hate when this happens.
mean.gif
At least the shoes arrived in good condition and was able to get the label off the box. Picked up for $160 DLVD.
happy.gif

lucky for you the xmas brons are terrible and no sensible criminal would steal em

just a quick joke but that is easily the cheapest shipper

Last edited:
My thing with the christmas is it goes out for quickly, like i wouldnt wear them in May or July for example, dope dope dope design and colorway though

Wow can't believe they were shipped like that. I bought a pair of xmas.then I sold them because I knew I wouldn't wear them often, but now that xmas is coming around kinda want them again :lol:

Wow can't believe they were shipped like that. I bought a pair of xmas.then I sold them because I knew I wouldn't wear them often, but now that xmas is coming around kinda want them again :lol:

Been waiting to pull mine out since I copped em back in January. :lol: Unlike the lX's or X's I can't imagine wearing these outside of December, dope colorway though.

Christmas has been one of my favorite XI since Lebron and Nike went all out promoting it every chance they got.
Espn,during halftime and Lebron interview. Still love this pic.
View media item 1197835

All that promoting got to , I didn't want the shoe until I saw them on tv and on brons feet, I love them now , still rocked them in the summer haha I'm waiting till I pick up the WTL so I could post a collection pic

The X Christmas were nice. The Cutting Jade were like a flip of the colors.

Nothing wrong with the 9 either. The XI were definitely a specific occasion type shoe with the pattern and color.

What a crazy two weeks lol....I've bought multiple WTLs in hope of getting a size 11 and I've had so many issues come up lmao. Almost thinking it's not meant to be haha

He's trying to pay near to nothing on them and not realizing this shoe won't make you that money.

If I remember correctly, wasn't he the one that was saying he's paying under retail for them or not at all. 
in regards to pay near to nothing on them, #NTDetectives #NTKnows ........not lol.

At no point at all did I try to pay near to nothing for my pairs but I'm glad you know my motives bro. This is the last shoe I'd attempt to resell. That $10 profit life ain't me.

But yes that under retail comment was me. Had the worst luck that day as I was got splashe page on FNL after paypal checkout and cartjacked on EB and FTL. I grabbed some 11.5s from overseas because they had no 11s available. Traded one away for 88s + $100. Then ooped the other to a NTer. Copped two 11s for $300 and $320, one wasn't deadstock, the other was a size 10 in a size 11 box. The problem was just finding a pair for a good price. Copping another 11 today hoping that everything is okay with this one. I'm just super OCD with the heel slippage on the XI as is (my gator kings are 11.5s, rest of XIs are 11s) so I knew I couldn't rock with that 11.5. But I probably should've just kept one. it's all good either way. I just know that I can't cook on decently produced stuff, but when it's limited I have a lot easier time for some reason. .

Last edited:

in regards to pay near to nothing on them, #NTDetectives #NTKnows ........not lol.

At no point at all did I try to pay near to nothing for my pairs but I'm glad you know my motives bro. This is the last shoe I'd attempt to resell. That $10 profit life ain't me.

But yes that under retail comment was me. Had the worst luck that day as I was got splashe page on FNL after paypal checkout and cartjacked on EB and FTL. I grabbed some 11.5s from overseas because they had no 11s available. Traded one away for 88s + $100. Then ooped the other to a NTer. Copped two 11s for $300 and $320, one wasn't deadstock, the other was a size 10 in a size 11 box. The problem was just finding a pair for a good price. Copping another 11 today hoping that everything is okay with this one. I'm just super OCD with the heel slippage on the XI as is (my gator kings are 11.5s, rest of XIs are 11s) so I knew I couldn't rock with that 11.5. But I probably should've just kept one. it's all good either way. I just know that I can't cook on decently produced stuff, but when it's limited I have a lot easier time for some reason. .
Should have kept the 10. Replaced the insole, and had maximum lockdown.

All that promoting got to , I didn't want the shoe until I saw them on tv and on brons feet, I love them now , still rocked them in the summer haha I'm waiting till I pick up the WTL so I could post a collection pic
If not for the snow flake print, I would have been all over these.. the snow flake print killed the wearability of these for me.. plus i have Jade X's..lol

It sucks when people don't double box and just stick labels on the shoe box itself.  Luckily, I haven't had any shoes sent to me like that yet.

Back
Top Bottom