Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
nthat.gif
pimp.gif

didn't know he was capable of simple customs

dude be doing all kinds of unnecessary things

I think a lot of people forget that the shoes that end up being showcased or posted...are not always ours (the customizers) creations. Just how we take the clients vision and translate it.

A customer asks for a pic of Spidey taking a dump on the side of his Foam...ok, let's make that happen...it might look like crap..but hey...it was his vision and what he wanted. As long as the customer is happy, that's all that matters.

I just offer my opinion on certain ideas that come my way, but for the most part the end product is what the customer asked for, simple.

People know Mache is capable of some of the crazy "unnecessary" stuff so that's what they ask for.

There's plenty of idiots out there. I messaged a guy off ebay asking $310 for local pickup, he shouted profanities at me and said he'd accept nothing less than $380. So I jumped at the chance to win his auction at $313. After fees and shipping, he'll end up with less than he paid after taxes. I wonder if he'll actually send them.

lolz that must've been satisfying. If he flops, just leave negative feedback so he loses either way. I messaged a local seller on craigslist and he offered me a pair for $450 CAD which works out to be about $400 USD. All I was asking for was about $10-20 lower and he started going on about how he camped out for 2 days etc. Honestly... nobody told him to do that and everyone was pretty much aware that it's a GR/limited GR. I even told him that they go for less on the bay and I scored 2 pairs for about $350 shipped lolz.

I contact people on eBay sometimes when Im shopping or looking and I notice a Fake/Replica. I love to hear their responses back when I call them out. Especially recently the WTL. 

Very nice, love the gold and the liner.  :nthat:

Nice collection pics @BarbarianBob
 I appreciate your Forging Irons in there the most, because I remember how hard it was for you to get those!  Good stuff.  

Thanks man they're the only pair I had to pay resale for as well :smh: then they ended up hitting my outlet for $200 in my size :x

Everyone saying how easy of a release it was and Bob sitting there all disappointed :lol:

:smh: that ish had me steamed until I realized its cats that say that every release no matter how limited or hard it actually was for most to cop :lol:

did you click the spoiler, he wore 'em, it's not like the nike XI where he tried to like them

View media item 1199546
This! Plus pretty sure there was a YouTube video of the unboxing and Bron did like them, and he did wear them. Think...THINK...he might have posted on his IG as well. Not the first shoe Mache has done for an NBA player that has gotten worn. Dank Customs did those sick gold Elite X customs that he wore during Media Day last season as well.

View media item 1199532
View media item 1199534

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom