Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Did something happen on nike eu with the lebron low se? Although they are oos i notice the price is now 107.99 instead of 135

Finally got my pair. $320 shipped doesn't seem so bad when the receipt in the box said $299.99 retail and with taxes it came out to be $326.99 out of their pocket. Not as low as the $280 I was supposed to pay for the raffle ticket + retail fiasco but I'll take it

Some pretty good deals right now.

Nike has the lows for $99
Randomly was looking for some shoes online today for walking around in and decided to go with the LeBron 11 lows from NDC. Not too bad for $100, went with the Mango colored ones, looks orange. First time buying the LeBron brand.

I'd really like the black/grey/mango lows but not for no $170
laugh.gif
will this colorway ever go to $100 as well?

c money 88 05 c money 88 05 :wow: nice pickup man :pimp: did they say how they wound up still having pairs? Were they a return or have they just been sitting? Where you at btw? :nerd:

I'm in Ohio, it wasn't a return or anything. My dude works at footlocker & I found out today a couple of stores actually did have them when they told me before they didn't(some salt was felt but too late to cry over spilled milk).

Anyway he wears a 12, my other dude that works there wanted a 10.5 so he had this 10 he was just sitting on. He actually bought them so they weren't on shelves or anything but he wanted to get rid of them. When I walked in we got to talking about the timbs I was looking for & that's when he remembered I was a 10 & was a Bron fan. He made the offer...man when I tell you I dipped out that store to the ATM SO QUICK! I was in disbelief nobody took him up on it, he said he had it on his IG & twitter but I haven't been on since June so I never saw. It was pure luck I found them lol

Story reminds me of when I was at champs and a lady was trying to return some Olympic 7s for cash with no receipt. I slid to the atm and gave her a refund :lol:

Last edited:
1st of the month just passed and people coming up due to broke resellers who couldn't flip the WTL quick enough to make that rent payment. Won't be the last feel good story I'm sure

1st of the month just passed and people coming up due to broke resellers who couldn't flip the WTL quick enough to make that rent payment. Won't be the last feel good story I'm sure

You never stop with the reseller stuff.

yea, he's worse than ppl complaining about me :lol:
I low-key thought you were talking about me for a sec til I realized I didn't mention reselling in here :lol:

Im not trying to gang up on the guy. I know I dont post much but im always lurking and you arent lying.

Some poor guy hasnt left me alone trying to do trades for my WTLs because he didnt have the cash. He just emailed me and asked $275 shipped. I wish people would realize that if they dont have the money, they could get like 4 pairs of roshes for the price of 1 pair of LeBrons.

Back
Top Bottom