Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I have a 60,000 insurance policy on my home and I don't have to show receipts.
I know when I got renters insurance I asked about that because I have some expensive guns and the lady told me that without receipts I wasn't gonna get anything if they were stolen or if my place went up in flames.

Thanks for the help, I messaged a few seller's now I'm just waiting on replies so I can get a pair.

Speaking solely from my situation, I think it's for comfort. Even though the shoe is easy to legit check and receipt's don't always authenticate the shoe's, the listing's I'm going through either have low quality picture's, stock picture's from release day, or they won't take picture's of identifiable part's to the shoe. But I completely agree with what you said, me mentioning anything about a receipt being a make or break situation is pretty naive on my end.

Either Nike's lack of quality control or the grey market stepping up theirs really makes buying shoe's from a reseller a very uncomfortable situation for me. Especially when a seller does the complete opposite of what your example. I mean, the high positive feedback rating and many high quality detailed picture's makes me more comfortable. But, a lot of people opened up eBay account's and have zero feedback, one picture, or low quality/stock release day picture's in the listing's I'm going through. After reading a lot of the comment's and realizing that a receipt is pretty easy duplicate it pretty much narrowed everything down for me and so I'm messaging buyer's I feel comfortable with lol.

I didn't get into the thread until WTL's approached because that was the one shoe that caught my eye from the XI line especially with all that went into the shoe. So striking out kept me out of the thread for about a week or so until the week of the China's because that was another must cop for me that fortunately I was able to get. But seeing the WTL's everywhere and knowing I struck out left me overwhelmed with salt, the one thing I have noticed that you mentioned is that the prices aren't what they used to be. Thank you for your help, hopefully someone on the bay responds to my message's and strikes a decent deal with me sooner rather than later lol.

I just check for good pics and tagged pics. If people send fakes then that's what they do. As long as you pay by credit card, you're protected as you can always charge it back. It's just a hassle if you don't get what you paid for but you are protected nonetheless.

You're right, paying with a card through PayPal is good reassurance if anything goes wrong. I guess what I don't want is to deal with is bad experiences lol probably what I hate most about not winning a raffle or copping online on release day. At least then more likely than not I get whatever size I chose and know it's legit.

man you know in the 'hood ain't nobody sayin' any names :nerd:

suburbs yea; somebody will at least call the cops and alert suspicious activity. That's why I'm glad I live where I live. Crime is the furthest thing from my mind. Never have to stress about packages being left on my front door, etc.

My aunt lives in a condo in the suburbs and in broad day light a guy from another building robbed all her gold jewelry by going through the exterior part of a/c box located in her room. I couldn't even believe it when I heard it because this is supposed to be a good neighborhood and it's broad daylight as well as a hard way to get in.

You're right, paying with a card through PayPal is good reassurance if anything goes wrong. I guess what I don't want is to deal with is bad experiences lol probably what I hate most about not winning a raffle or copping online on release day. At least then more likely than not I get whatever size I chose and know it's legit..
You're right to be nervous. Esp when dealing with $300 plus transactions.

I just always try to remember Bad transactions are few and far between and most people now  just want to make a little extra money.

If you really want reassurance just do what I do. Buy from the bay from a seller with low # of feedback. Ebay keeps the money locked on hold for longer and the seller won't get it, until you sign off on the transaction. You also seem to get better deals this way.

You're right to be nervous. Esp when dealing with $300 plus transactions.
I just always try to remember Bad transactions are few and far between and most people now  just want to make a little extra money.
If you really want reassurance just do what I do. Buy from the bay from a seller with low # of feedback. Ebay keeps the money locked on hold for longer and the seller won't get it, until you sign off on the transaction. You also seem to get better deals this way.

At this rate, who knows if I'll even get a pair because sellers are blocking me left and right if I offer anything between $340-$360. The lowest offer I've seen since yesterday was $380 plus shipping I believe? But there were seller's who had little to no feedback who I may end up messaging and trying to cut a deal with if thing's go in my favor of course.

Yeah I swapped them out right away..

The shoe is very dope, definitely my favorite of the lows.
Nice lace swap. First pic where it looked good.

Wish we could have gotten 2 sets of lacelocks.

Wonder what it would look like with Gold Lacelock from the ID pairs and blue laces.

Ok I got my flame suit on but guys I need a lil help matching these WTL not trying to wear the Nike tee that dropped and I never did a wild colorway in kicks like this before. I was thinking a baseball jersey or basket ball jersey or some kind of dope tee burt every thing i see is too tacky. 

Ok I got my flame suit on but guys I need a lil help matching these WTL not trying to wear the Nike tee that dropped and I never did a wild colorway in kicks like this before. I was thinking a baseball jersey or basket ball jersey or some kind of dope tee burt every thing i see is too tacky. 

Not too sure of your particular style but with shoes as wild as the WTL's there really no need to get too crazy in your overall fit IMO :rolleyes

The simpler the better, I would do an all white fit (special occasion of course) with them or simply all black. Or perhaps a nice denim with a white tee or any type of plan solid top for that matter.

Or you can always go the Jogger route with any type of plain solid top whether it's a polo or tee. I personally think a jersey type of top would be too much but if one were to go that route it would have to be white based.

In summary the only way one could go wrong on their IMO would be trying to match them too hard :wink:

Here's a couple tees that you can get at sneakerthreads.com.

Not too sure of your particular style but with shoes as wild as the WTL's there really no need to get too crazy in your overall fit IMO
eyes.gif

The simpler the better, I would do an all white fit (special occasion of course) with them or simply all black. Or perhaps a nice denim with a white tee or any type of plan solid top for that matter.

Or you can always go the Jogger route with any type of plain solid top whether it's a polo or tee. I personally think a jersey type of top would be too much but if one were to go that route it would have to be white based.

In summary the only way one could go wrong on their IMO would be trying to match them too hard
wink.gif
Thanks, yea im more simple in my style than loud hence why I said tacky lol but yea it's a very loud shoe and I wanted to be subtle in my clothes

I got this I got this ok you can wear anything literally anything, either that or i've finally lost it but i went with these 2 shirts

and the king is king white tee, i want this one bcuz it's even more plain

but i been slacking bcuz i don't want to order online and wait

Back
Top Bottom