Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

Just a heads up to my sneakerheads out there who dont feel complete without a matching hat http://www.myfitteds.com/cleveland-...xi-all-star-game-14-nba-nola-new-era-hat.html has this awesome new release to match with the all star 11's. I just got mine in today and it's a PERFECT match and this is definitely not an easy shoe to find a match for.
they released socks, shirt and a hat for the ASG gumbo's
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
The hat Nike released is basically a plain black hat with white writing that has almost none of the same colors as the shoe. My post was directed at people who were looking for a hat that actually matched the colors in the shoe.

laugh.gif
The hat Nike released is basically a plain black hat with white writing that has almost none of the same colors as the shoe. My post was directed at people who were looking for a hat that actually matched the colors in the shoe.
black go with everything though and I was talking about this one

now i'm not saying that what you posted was wrong in terms of matching, I was simply saying there are things that match the shoes that were made directly for the shoes

I mean they even did a bookbag
laugh.gif

I actually never saw that ASG Nike hat :nerd:

Probably couldn't fit it anyway though :smh:

Digging that Cav's one though :smile:

Last edited:
6 panel hat still isn't a great match imo and yes black does match everything but when I said this was not an easy shoe to match I was referring to people who might be looking for a hat with the same colors that are actually in the shoe.

6 panel hat still isn't a great match imo and yes black does match everything but when I said this was not an easy shoe to match I was referring to people who might be looking for a hat with the same colors that are actually in the shoe.
well since your still bringing it up that hat doesn't really match any better either, the purple fuse on the shoe has a green color shift to it but I guess your going for the flywire on that one bcuz the upper is too dark for the purple on the hat, the white on the bill has no green in it and doesn't glow which makes it way to white bcuz the gitd is an off white color which glows more green which the bill looks like it wont, atleast they seemed to have gotten the green glow to match up shoe to hat wise
tongue.gif

well since your still bringing it up that hat doesn't really match any better either, the purple fuse on the shoe has a green color shift to it but I guess your going for the flywire on that one bcuz the upper is too dark for the purple on the hat, the white on the bill has no green in it and doesn't glow which makes it way to white bcuz the gitd is an off white color which glows more green which the bill looks like it wont, atleast they seemed to have gotten the green glow to match up shoe to hat wise
tongue.gif
Lol.........really you're just being kind of a Richard when all I was trying to do was point people in the direction of a cool hat that I thought was a really good match. Don't know what the big deal was but ok man.

tongue.gif
Lol.........really you're just being kind of a Richard when all I was trying to do was point people in the direction of a cool hat that I thought was a really good match. Don't know what the big deal was but ok man.
by the 2x you should've caught on that I was rustling your jimmies hence the smiley in this one light hearted and humorous welcome to NT oh and btw I guess I am kind of a Richard it's my first name
laugh.gif
 but I wasn't intentionally trying to b one to you

WTL on Champs 10.5 and 11 in my cart and about to cop unless someone wants me to release em

8.5 kings pride on there too

Last edited:
WTL on Champs 10.5 and 11 in my cart and about to cop unless someone wants me to release em

8.5 kings pride on there too
Pretty certain they don't hold in cart and also it was mentioned a few posts above, it's been oos since yesterday.
Btw, just got my pair in from my order last week.

Last edited:
I saw it Sunday morning at like 7am and there was only 8-9 in the WTL and I wasn't able to check out with any of them. They were all showing as OOS

Man I've been saying that
laugh.gif
Lol. That's funny considering all the back and forth that took place
Man dudes came at his neck after he mad that trade, I even took a shot
embarassed.gif

It was more the fact that he bragged about how much he liked them though 
eyes.gif

Then turned around traded them a few days later after hearing they weren't gonna be so limited after all
mean.gif

He wound up being right though nontheless
tired.gif

In fact since he was so accurate where's he been lately, we need some more inside info
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Sorry for being lazy, and not just looking around myself, but any spots have the x mas pair for the low?  

need them for a xmas party 

Last edited:
Got these wtl's today on vnds23.com couldn't pass up this deal
You overpaid bruh. By a lot. Almost $300 for a used pair is not a deal for that shoe at this point in time. There's DS pairs going for like $260

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom