Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters

We compare Ls releases now?
mean.gif

Miami night 11s hold their own in a big way vs the datas for sure. The 12 line is cool but def not better than the 11. I brought the gator kings in since it was also a purple based shoe.

Go ahead and say the instincts are better than the slh...
I have yet to see the SLH properly rocked
ohwell.gif

Not sure if it even possible
laugh.gif

They actually could've been fire too done a little differently
mean.gif

That print was OD, I hope Nike got the memo with the XII's but Meridians and those Xmas joints seem to say otherwise
eyes.gif
not to mention the instinct print on ID
laugh.gif

@bigj505  after I made the lifestyle comment and posted it I was like he's gonna gif me for that one, I will say it's way to early to truly compare the 2 and I would never make the SLH comment that's just going to far i'll tell you one XI that's leaps and bounds over the XII though and that's def Christmas
roll.gif
and of your 2 comparisons I would def agree MN over datas and but i'm not a fan of other states so i'll say Instincts over GK but then I'm saying Area72 over GK in the ASG battle period
nerd.gif
 TX stand up
nthat.gif

And people keep saying the 12 is better looking than the 11.... :smh:

I feel you. But it's over. I wish I could've gotten one or two more IDs.

But let's be real, The IX fans can come here and start spouting how those are so great. X fans can come in and say the performance and durability hasn't been matched.

XI is a way better looking shoe than the XII. XII might be a tad more comfy. Still not enough for me to buy though.

And people keep saying the 12 is better looking than the 11.... :smh:

But let's be real, The IX fans can come here and start spouting how those are so great. X fans can come in and say the performance and durability hasn't been matched.

sorry... the topic recently came up in the 12 thread. thats where my comment came from.

redrum3281 redrum3281 - when you do indeed get gif'd.... its nothing personal bruh :nthat:

Last edited:

And people keep saying the 12 is better looking than the 11....
mean.gif

sorry... the topic recently came up in the 12 thread. thats where my comment came from.

@redrum3281 - when you do indeed get gif'd.... its nothing personal bruh
nthat.gif
it's all love man

Man dudes came at his neck after he mad that trade, I even took a shot :wow:

It was more the fact that he bragged about how much he liked them though :rolleyes

Then turned around traded them a few days later after hearing they weren't gonna be so limited after all :smh:

He wound up being right though nontheless |I

In fact since he was so accurate where's he been lately, we need some more inside info :nerd:

:lol:

that was what did it.

XII dumps on XI to me, and the fact that the comfort of the XII out the box is sounding much better than XI out the box seals the deals for me..

Still gonna grab some KPs tho

XII dumps on XI to me, and the fact that the comfort of the XII out the box is sounding much better than XI out the box seals the deals for me..

Still gonna grab some KPs tho

You have to filter out the garbage and try for yourself. The 11 and 12 felt just fine out of the box for me and I own both.

I found going TTS on XI's were wearable and got better as they broke in |I

But if you sized up a half to a full size they fit great right out the box :pimp:

Almost bought the XIIs but then common sense showed up so I'll just keep buying a few more colorways for these XIs that I didn't get yet, pick up some ID pairs on the bay in my size, samples and double ups and that's all I'll need hopefully before I'm out of the shoe game for good (hopefully no more good colorways of the KD VIIs come out)

Almost bought the XIIs but then common sense showed up so I'll just keep buying a few more colorways for these XIs that I didn't get yet, pick up some ID pairs on the bay in my size, samples and double ups and that's all I'll need hopefully before I'm out of the shoe game for good (hopefully no more good colorways of the KD VIIs come out)

Why you thinking about getting out the game? :nerd:

Save money for grad school, once I have my PhD and get a good job, I'll be Rollin in money and then I'll come back in and buy all the Lebron XI and KD7 samples and colorways I want. I have 1 yr left in undergrad (bachelors) then ill have 5 more years to finish my PhD

Save money for grad school, once I have my PhD and get a good job, I'll be Rollin in money and then I'll come back in and buy all the Lebron XI and KD7 samples and colorways I want. I have 1 yr left in undergrad (bachelors) then ill have 5 more years to finish my PhD
Lebron will prob be retired when you come back in 6yrs and KD will have the most expensive Nike sig shoe at a retail of $250
laugh.gif

Lebron will prob be retired when you come back in 6yrs and KD will have the most expensive Nike sig shoe at a retail of $250 :lol:

:lol:

Sounds like a good plan, take care of business first
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom