Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
My Kings Pride just came in. I normally wear a size 10 so I went up 10.5 as I normally do in Lebrons but these feel a little lose. Not sure if it's because the foam didn't mold to my foot yet but does anyone know if these run small or true to size? 

Only lebron's I ever copped that wear true to size wear the 7's after that seems like ever model that came out ran small. I searched everywhere but can't get much info on sizing. Could I get some info? Thanks

My Kings Pride just came in. I normally wear a size 10 so I went up 10.5 as I normally do in Lebrons but these feel a little lose. Not sure if it's because the foam didn't mold to my foot yet but does anyone know if these run small or true to size? 

Only lebron's I ever copped that wear true to size wear the 7's after that seems like ever model that came out ran small. I searched everywhere but can't get much info on sizing. Could I get some info? Thanks

They actually ran TTS sort of :\

Most went TTS for balling and some got away with TTS in general :nerd:

I went TTS initially and dealt with the break in period that most had that went TTS :x

Then I sized up and they were good right out the box :pimp:

Last edited:

They ran small, especially the 3 first cws. After the 3rd cw they felt more true to size, be happy with the extra room, your tts would have turnt your pinky toe into a knuckle.

Last edited:
Ross gets great stuff....but usually crazy big sizes. Copped suns foamposites for $50...in a 16

See, I always think it's the opposite. I go in looking for size 16 and can never find anything. Usually have to go to eBay to buy it from the people who got there before me.

They actually ran TTS sort of
ohwell.gif

Most went TTS for balling and some got away with TTS in general
nerd.gif

I went TTS initially and dealt with the break in period that most had that went TTS
sick.gif

Then I sized up and they were good right out the box
pimp.gif
I'm convinced I'm good with the 10.5, these joints are too comfortable

Got that Miami Heat home CW on feet and Aways on deck. Miss those Ratchet Reviews.

View media item 1288100

The aways are such a clean shoe. I don't know if I can say slept on,but maybe easily forgotten as one of the nicer 11s. I should a doubled up. I've worn mine so many times. Just a classing black and red shoe that you can pull out on any given day.

Last edited:
It seems that a couple Ross Dress For Less in Pittsburgh Area had some WTL for $39.99

i've seen a total of 3 people post their buys on IG

And to think there were people paying up to $1000 to get them early in fear that they would be super limited.

Lmao something gotta be wrong with em, man. Ain't no way! Especially when it says compare to $45. I just can't buy it. But if they are truly legit, good lord

The "compare to" debate has been revisited many times. Ross doesn't always have accurate prices on there in regards to that

well i just got my 4th July pair giving me a total of 25 pair, still a few i need....only ones that I un-DSed  were the aways, soon enough .....

Lmao something gotta be wrong with em, man. Ain't no way! Especially when it says compare to $45. I just can't buy it. But if they are truly legit, good lord
only thing was the tag on the nyc apple heel. Which makes me belive that these Ross pairs are from the non us early releases

well i just got my 4th July pair giving me a total of 25 pair, still a few i need....only ones that I un-DSed  were the aways, soon enough .....
Damn. Only 1 pair you have worn? Am I reading that right. Madness. You got some catching up to do.

Back
Top Bottom