Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
well i just got my 4th July pair giving me a total of 25 pair, still a few i need....only ones that I un-DSed  were the aways, soon enough .....

Must be nice! And still a few to come?Although i struggle with about 50 or so pairs in choosing what to wear. I cant imagine dealing with that. Especially now that i started working from home more pairs get left outa my small rotation. Haha. But hey i get to work from home,guess i cant really complain. Lol.

Must be nice! And still a few to come?Although i struggle with about 50 or so pairs in choosing what to wear. I cant imagine dealing with that. Especially now that i started working from home more pairs get left outa my small rotation. Haha. But hey i get to work from home,guess i cant really complain. Lol.

Haha cant complain bout working from home, at a couple hundred pair its hard to get to em all =( plus i wait a while, I wont wear a pair that will be on every corner (columbias in a couple weeks)

Finally got mine $280 shipped 
smokin.gif

Thx. Yeah I knew cole wore them, I think they gave them to some other heat players as well... These are Cole's Sz 12 which is what i wear

Last edited:
Want to order a pair of Maison Elites from Kicks Crew, how much do they charge for shipping, how long does it take for the shoes to get here and do they sell any fakes? Think there is a thread for this @bigj505 but can't remember where it is so I apologize in advance. Also this will be the only time I ask about something like this as well.

I think for one pair its $28 without tracking info and $35 with tracking. I usually use the $35 option and receive the shoes in about a week. I've never heard of them dealing fakes

Back
Top Bottom