• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nobody really know that lebron xi will
Be had for steep discount. And Ext are usually limited from the previous models.

Nobody really know that lebron xi will
Be had for steep discount. And Ext are usually limited from the previous models.
Not sure how no one knows that bro
ohwell.gif

The XI's were getting steep discounted straight out the gate
tired.gif
I did the same thing with the Kobe snakeskins, they dropped that nov 1 limited that soldout so I jumped on the nov 30th release and the way people were talking I jumped on the kd black suedes today screw it I'll just retail everything
mean.gif

I did the same thing with the Kobe snakeskins, they dropped that nov 1 limited that soldout so I jumped on the nov 30th release and the way people were talking I jumped on the kd black suedes today screw it I'll just retail everything
mean.gif
if you find it cheaper just hit the bigj special

Where them Denim XI's going for that at?
nerd.gif
I've seen eBay with really crazy low prices. Depends on your size. I've seen some for as low as $150 brand new size 12.

There's this one which is a super crazy steal. Under $100! Small sizes though
I caught a DS size 12 for $90... auctions were ending at $110 shipped for a minute on alot of them

They are fire on foot imo

^^Does every DS pair of Kings Crowns eventually look like that?
I sure hope not.  I was thinking of selling mine anyway.  They're not really that practical of a shoe for me.  I've worn them once and I do love them, but I don't see myself wearing them outside of special occasions.

I sure hope not.  I was thinking of selling mine anyway.  They're not really that practical of a shoe for me.  I've worn them once and I do love them, but I don't see myself wearing them outside of special occasions.
i say keep em unless you only want shoes that you can wear all the time.

Yeah some people had that issue, but that pair is probably the worst I've seen. I've worn mine a lot and they get dirty, but that would def still stand out.

The KC sole problem is definitely the suede dye running, I imagine it can happen to any pair with enough moisture.

Back
Top Bottom