Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The swoosh on the gamma's set them off my local footlocker has them for $150 I might try to grab em

Peeps straight dumping the xi like that for the 12s. Lol. Still love this shoe over the 12 right now. 12s are dope too so dont shoot me.

Peeps straight dumping the xi like that for the 12s. Lol. Still love this shoe over the 12 right now. 12s are dope too so dont shoot me.

12's still do nothing for me. Just can't mess with em, so money saved :nthat: Xl's remain just as dope as they were when I first saw the Gamma's though. lypac lypac

View media item 1321147View media item 1321148View media item 1321150
When I bought these last year I promised myself I wouldn't wear them until christmastime this year, and I finally got to today. :smokin Really love this colorway. Not the best Christmas Lebron, but dope nonetheless.

Yeah I thought I see a lot more xmas lebron xi pics around this time especially on this thread. Repp you tomorrow for the pic.

Quick question for you Lebron heads, do the 11's run TTS or should I go half size up? I havent bought Lebrons since the Entourage 8 V.2, I got them in a size 10 and they were a little snug... The only other Lebrons I have are the 5 and I bought those in 10.5 and they fit perfect... I'm thinking of copping some 11s off nike.com on discount

Quick question for you Lebron heads, do the 11's run TTS or should I go half size up? I havent bought Lebrons since the Entourage 8 V.2, I got them in a size 10 and they were a little snug... The only other Lebrons I have are the 5 and I bought those in 10.5 and they fit perfect... I'm thinking of copping some 11s off nike.com on discount
Go TTS.

I don't know...I've been unhappy with going TTS in the XIs. I've gotten them all .5 up. The issue is definitely a tight toebox. This applies to my Gumbos, SB, iDs, and Independence Days.

Last edited:

I can't wear any Lebrons TTS. Always have to go up, otherwise its too tight.

Back
Top Bottom