Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Agreed on the Lows being the most comfortable fit and wear for casual, hands down in the recent Lebrons. 

Just got my pair of KP's from the Outlet. Not B-Grade from what I could see (no stamps/marks). Tag did not have a perf MSRP...must be leftovers from abroad? They were never tried on and look awesome!
Oh Nice. I'm tempted to get a 9.5. KP's are the only XI I have at TTS.

ok before you guys bring out your pitchforks and torches. I'm just looking for an opinions

pair of ds kc plus 200 for a pair of fear 5s?

Low ball or am i giving up to much?

ok before you guys bring out your pitchforks and torches. I'm just looking for an opinions

Are Fear 5's really worth that much? :\

I've been away from Jordan's for too long :smh:

But IMO the swap along would be fair enough without any money added :rolleyes

It's not a terrible offer but the guy will probably want closer to $300 rather than $200

Last edited:

Whats the condition of the Vs. I think that's a win for you if he does it and theyre in good condition. You're basically giving him 450 for them because the crowns are retail if you sold them. Personally I would rather have the Vs than the crowns.

safe to say that the 11's are a classic model at this point (if there was any doubt)

especially compared to the garbage 12 

night and day 

Last edited:
safe to say that the 11's are a classic model at this point (if there was any doubt)

night and day 
Classic in what way?

Looks/aesthetic, yes.

Comfort/Performance, no.

Also nice to have the Signature playing in his shoes. Nike is going through the same thing right now with the KD7.

And the XI lows are mad comfortable. Mad, I sent back my second Acid Lows.

night and day 
Classic in what way?

Looks/aesthetic, yes.

Comfort/Performance, no.

Also nice to have the Signature playing in his shoes. Nike is going through the same thing right now with the KD7.

Doesn't have to play in them for them to be classics but the classic determination is in the eye of the beholder.

I personally love the XI model. Looks better than the 12 tho I like the elite X more.

Theres a shop around my way that had some Acids for 80, may swing over n see if they still have them later. Dont want tha ragrets

Whats the condition of the Vs. I think that's a win for you if he does it and theyre in good condition. You're basically giving him 450 for them because the crowns are retail if you sold them. Personally I would rather have the Vs than the crowns.

The 5 are ds. Same boat i rather have the 5s i havent worn the kc since i got them lol.

Classic in what way?

Looks/aesthetic, yes.

Comfort/Performance, no.

seriously?…..how often do people ever refer to a shoe as classic from purely a performance or comfort stand point???

smh

Classic in what way?

Looks/aesthetic, yes.

Comfort/Performance, no.

seriously?…..how often do people ever refer to a shoe as classic from purely a performance or comfort stand point???

smh
KD 4 and Jordan 1s would never be considered "classics" then 
laugh.gif

I'm still hunting for my first pair of Acid Lions 

So guys, finally encountered a performance issue. Now that I can run a little bit again, the top positive on the outside of the right shoe is slicing my toe. Any advice? Padding? Wrap up?

Back
Top Bottom