Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Maybe you should've bought a different shoe to resell.
Damn, are you serious? I'm losing money on the prices in my signature already (which I would take offers on on top of that). I'm wanting a pair of duck camo 90's, so i'm trying to drop a few pairs in my collection.

Thanks - they're a 9. They don't have the alternate laces, but I wasn't ever going to use those anyway. Saw them posted on the bay and hit him with the quickness for a pp invoice, was stoked. Been hunting them for a while and couldn't find anything below $350 for a new pair.
$350 for a new pair isint bad either.

Damn, are you serious? I'm losing money on the prices in my signature already (which I would take offers on on top of that). I'm wanting a pair of duck camo 90's, so i'm trying to drop a few pairs in my collection.

Yeah bro, a lot of XI's towards the end of the release cycle were available at places like City Gear or Villa for way under retail via sales or coupon codes. The XI was NOT a shoe to try and resell on any level, except for maybe the Elite SE high and low and everybody knows why.

Nike made all the XI's in abundance so there was no need to pay over retail on 99% of the pairs. Hell...look at the XII, how many cats in that thread have copped the latest releases WELL below retail.

Yeah bro, a lot of XI's towards the end of the release cycle were available at places like City Gear or Villa for way under retail via sales or coupon codes. The XI was NOT a shoe to try and resell on any level, except for maybe the Elite SE high and low and everybody knows why.

Nike made all the XI's in abundance so there was no need to pay over retail on 99% of the pairs. Hell...look at the XII, how many cats in that thread have copped the latest releases WELL below retail.
I 100% agree, for 99% of the pair, you're right. Kings pride and gators were pretty sought after shoes though. Hell, look at the poll on the top of the page, these were the 2 highest ranked shoes in regards to CW. But none of that really matters now....and i'm still not sure why i'm being hit as a "reseller"...i'm just trying to get rid of a few pairs of shoes to grab a pair of something I prefer over the xi's.

I still don't think 200 or best offer shipped is hitting anyone with "reseller" prices. Damn, i'd take 300 (plus shipping) for both pair - that's cheaper than ANYWHERE on these.

I 100% agree, for 99% of the pair, you're right. Kings pride and gators were pretty sought after shoes though. Hell, look at the poll on the top of the page, these were the 2 highest ranked shoes in regards to CW. But none of that really matters now....and i'm still not sure why i'm being hit as a "reseller"...i'm just trying to get rid of a few pairs of shoes to grab a pair of something I prefer over the xi's.

I still don't think 200 or best offer shipped is hitting anyone with "reseller" prices. Damn, i'd take 300 (plus shipping) for both pair - that's cheaper than ANYWHERE on these.

I don't know how much you frequent the LeBron threads etc, so I can only respond to what I think the other guys see...MOST of the regulars in the Bron threads do not take kindly to non regulars coming in asking prices. I would guess that it's because 1. If you frequent the Bron threads, you kinda have a working idea of what current selling prices are on any of the CW's and 2. If you DO come in asking only about proper selling prices then it kinda comes off as that "reseller" mentality. Gauge the room in an effort to get the most from your potential sale...

Now all that being said...was the KP loved in the XI? Most definitely...but a lot of guys in here scored pairs for the LOW, like $120 for a pair worn once and even some sub $150 DS pairs. And in the case of the Gator Kings. Great shoe, great ASG execution, but they also restocked NUMEROUS times all over the place. So with sales and coupons, DS pairs were easily had. So in that regard anyone who missed out on the original drop most likely copped during the many restocks. And anybody who didn't cop...well they just didn't like it that much. So now after all the restocks and original opportunities hit for the GK's...you'd have to come in with a NICE price for someone to even consider dropping coin on a pair this far after the fact.

So trust me...I understand trying to unload some pairs just to make room or get rid of pairs that you won't be wearing etc...but if you look at the logistics of it...you're going to most likely have to take a sizable hit for someone to bite on your pricing.

I don't know how much you frequent the LeBron threads etc, so I can only respond to what I think the other guys see...MOST of the regulars in the Bron threads do not take kindly to non regulars coming in asking prices. I would guess that it's because 1. If you frequent the Bron threads, you kinda have a working idea of what current selling prices are on any of the CW's and 2. If you DO come in asking only about proper selling prices then it kinda comes off as that "reseller" mentality. Gauge the room in an effort to get the most from your potential sale...

Now all that being said...was the KP loved in the XI? Most definitely...but a lot of guys in here scored pairs for the LOW, like $120 for a pair worn once and even some sub $150 DS pairs. And in the case of the Gator Kings. Great shoe, great ASG execution, but they also restocked NUMEROUS times all over the place. So with sales and coupons, DS pairs were easily had. So in that regard anyone who missed out on the original drop most likely copped during the many restocks. And anybody who didn't cop...well they just didn't like it that much. So now after all the restocks and original opportunities hit for the GK's...you'd have to come in with a NICE price for someone to even consider dropping coin on a pair this far after the fact.

So trust me...I understand trying to unload some pairs just to make room or get rid of pairs that you won't be wearing etc...but if you look at the logistics of it...you're going to most likely have to take a sizable hit for someone to bite on your pricing.
The bottom line is (the reason I said  that none of the past really matters in my previous post) i'm going off of CURRENT market. The people that picked up a gator king at 130 a year ago from from how ever many restocks they had, thats awesome, but that's more than likely whose not who's buying today. Hell, the am90 independence day's restocked and even hit outlets, but they're still going for $700...so again, it's all about current market price. @ 200 OBO, that automatically puts me where ever the market is. Take a look out there, people are still trying to get upwards of 300-350 out of these..those are the ones that I would imagine would get attacked in this forum (but apparently that's not exactly the case)

If that offends anyone, then I dunno. I'm just a dude trying to hook a fellow sneakerhead up so I can justify adding something else to my collection.

The bottom line is (the reason I said  that none of the past really matters in my previous post) i'm going off of CURRENT market. The people that picked up a gator king at 130 a year ago from from how ever many restocks they had, thats awesome, but that's more than likely whose not who's buying today. Hell, the am90 independence day's restocked and even hit outlets, but they're still going for $700...so again, it's all about current market price. @ 200 OBO, that automatically puts me where ever the market is. Take a look out there, people are still trying to get upwards of 300-350 out of these..those are the ones that I would imagine would get attacked in this forum (but apparently that's not exactly the case)

If that offends anyone, then I dunno. I'm just a dude trying to hook a fellow sneakerhead up so I can justify adding something else to my collection.
your right there are plenty of size 10s GK being offered on the bay for 300+ but there's 4prs at 175-200 that have 0 bids with the only one being bidded on at $91 now Idk if any of those are BNiB but @Dc30  is trying to tell you, everybody that wanted those 2prs pretty much has them, even WTL are going for retail still

Last edited:
No one wants your shoes dude, just give it a rest. GKs and KPs can be found way under retail, there's listings priced ridiculously high for different sneakers but that doesn't mean they'll get them prices. Use some common sense if you want to sell them shoes, look how low they sell for and then price accordingly.

Last edited:
Done you say? Finally
mean.gif
nerd.gif
 where are them darn animal prints at
laugh.gif

thats correct. i got the nsrl for $138, free shipping.

no way im paying retail for Lebrons. only one i did was the WTL 11.

I'm there with you on the double up. Haven't un-DS'ed mine because I want one to rock and stock. Just like the WTLs
At least 1 of not both of my pairs (if I'm able to double) will be put into glass display cases, call me weird but I don't think the ground even deserves to touch these :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom