Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Try callin back tomorrow, sometimes with releases like that they wait til after the weekend to allow phone orders. Tho I've also heard some outlets don't allow phone orders over $200, so it could be that.

Ok. Gotcha. I wouldn't be surprised if they sit long enough for them to open up phone orders. Resellers certainly won't be buying them up

View media item 1414639
Lebron 11 Elite Champ Pack for $230

Franklin Mills Outlet

215-281-3523

Wow this is my closest outlet too :wow:

We were the first to get Forging Iron's as well :smokin

It seems we are now the chosen ones for all the special stuff, hopefully they keep it phone orders only until that price drops low enough :nerd:

I'm I slide past there tomorrow and see if I can finesse one of the employees into letting me use there employee discount :lol:

But you earn nearly double than what they do so you're better off working your job and paying retail.

Last edited:
Wore my KPs over the weekend after picking them up on Friday night. I feel like the insole setup is a huge dropoff from the previous models. They weren't uncomfortable per se, but not comfortable either. Went half size up and still felt some tightness on pinky toe but nothing that I would call pain. Overall, for $70  I'll keep them but certainly won't  be picking up any more XIs, there are much better options out there in my opinion in terms of comfort and aesthetics/design 

Wore my KPs over the weekend after picking them up on Friday night. I feel like the insole setup is a huge dropoff from the previous models. They weren't uncomfortable per se, but not comfortable either. Went half size up and still felt some tightness on pinky toe but nothing that I would call pain. Overall, for $70  I'll keep them but certainly won't  be picking up any more XIs, there are much better options out there in my opinion in terms of comfort and aesthetics/design 

the low profile toebox was just wrong. That said some colorways are worse than others. Most of them i can wear perfectly fine. I absolutely love the insole

Just picked up the Miami vs Akrons, gamma blues, and the aways off the bay brand new for about $100 each. There are some great deals now for the big footers out there.

But you earn nearly double than what they do so you're better off working your job and paying retail.
I don't have a job though. Ideally work at nike once a week for two hours just so I could use the discount :lol:

Ok. Gotcha. I wouldn't be surprised if they sit long enough for them to open up phone orders. Resellers certainly won't be buying them up

They sell for retail plus so there is definitely profit to be made.

That said, I do feel a lil burned since I dropped what... $300+ for mine on release date. If I had purchased mine from Ndc, I'd be grabbing the outlet joints and sending my pair back :lol:

AvsM for $100 on the bay? Really???

Yeah, but in my size (16) its really feast or famine. Shoes don't release in my size or sell out quickly, then all of a sudden 6 months later they get released to clearance outlets and to places like Ross. I've asked Nike reps why this happens and no one knows.

Back
Top Bottom