Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I want a plain and simple black or white based colorway. I hate the pink on the carbon fibers. The gamma blues are ok, but they have too much blue. I don't like the aways. I don't want to have to ID a pair just get something i like. 

Need TW and FI. Going to pass on aways for now... Not feeling AVM very much but thinking about scooping the Pink Foil/CF pair.

Why all the panic over the Forging Iron release date? Could've sworn everybody hated the "watered down cheap imitation Big Bang" thought it was an easy pass for everybody. Lol!

Come on bro!! You been here long enough to know this happens with basically every shoe. Everybody said they hated the ASG X and that was sold out in minutes. Everybody hated the Mambacurials same thing. The same people that are hating it are posting pics on Saturday morning how they copped the shoe and loved it. Hypebeast we know bout cha lol

Come on bro!! You been here long enough to know this happens with basically every shoe. Everybody said they hated the ASG X and that was sold out in minutes. Everybody hated the Mambacurials same thing. The same people that are hating it are posting pics on Saturday morning how they copped the shoe and loved it. Hypebeast we know bout cha lol

Laser purple still the second flyest color on a Lebron sig behind only chlorine blue..

That purple might be my favorite color on a LeBron shoe. I would say 99% of people hated that shoe prior to release day. No idea why. I think it is absolutely gorgeous.

Absolutely I was an instant fan of the whole area 72 concept from the go.. The KD version is unbelievable as well.. But yes, laser purple it's where it's at

Why all the panic over the Forging Iron release date? Could've sworn everybody hated the "watered down cheap imitation Big Bang" thought it was an easy pass for everybody. Lol!

Where is this EVERYBODY you guys mention? A few counts as everyone now? Plenty of people said they love the FI.
When is the cut off for people can say they like the shoe before being called a hypebeast? 10 minutes from first look? 20 min?

I like the aways, but I wish they would of changed the colors of the bottom soles instead of making it red on red as there isnt much color contrast down there. Maybe black or clear soles would of made it nicer.....

Or maybe, not everyone who buys shoes is on NT months in advance talking about what shoes they plan to buy.

And maybe, when a shoe's first pics are revealed the people who hate it speak out in abundance, but when rd rolls around, a totally separate group of ppl who aren't typically in this thread scurry over to show everyone that they just copped.

Because I specifically recall, when the pics came out, assuring a good number of ppl who love those horrendous forging irons, that Nike wouldn't be dumb enough to just drop that c/w in GS.

Those are the same ppl currently excited about the shoe

Agreed.  This happens with every colorway, and even more before the release of a shoe.

I remember in the beginning of this thread, everyone was complaining about the $200 price tag and they were saying how they would boycott the shoe and wouldn't cop any colorways.  

Now that good quality pics have surfaced of multiple colorways, this shoe is very popular and this thread is popping.

Happens for every shoe.  The Kobe 9 thread is filled with people saying the $200+ price tag is ridiculous, but I bet they will be copping multiple colorways when they come out.

Where is this EVERYBODY you guys mention? A few counts as everyone now? Plenty of people said they love the FI.
When is the cut off for people can say they like the shoe before being called a hypebeast? 10 minutes from first look? 20 min?

I have been out of town so I haven't read this thread lately. Wasn't talking about the FI. Just talking in general. The two shoes I mentioned were hated by most on NT leading up to release day. The hypebeast comment was a complete joke. I could care less who likes the shoe or why they like the shoe.

Or maybe, not everyone who buys shoes is on NT months in advance talking about what shoes they plan to buy.

And maybe, when a shoe's first pics are revealed the people who hate it speak out in abundance, but when rd rolls around, a totally separate group of ppl who aren't typically in this thread scurry over to show everyone that they just copped.

Because I specifically recall, when the pics came out, assuring a good number of ppl who love those horrendous forging irons, that Nike wouldn't be dumb enough to just drop that c/w in GS.

Those are the same ppl currently excited about the shoe
Although I did agree with dude who originally said EVERYBODY, I do see where you're coming from. I know that when I see a release or colorway pop up that I'm into, that's when I'll stroll into the thread for em.

It probably hasn't even been a week since the pics first dropped of the FI but from what I saw in the thread initially, it was much heavier on the negative side, "wanna be bb9" "not even close to as clean as the bb" etc etc. I'm sure most of the people who are now going nuts over these aren't those same people, but the GENERAL feel of the FI in the thread began as a negative reception and has now shifted over to copping.

AvMs look pretty good in the new pics, but I'm still kinda on the fence with them.

FIs still not doing anything for me though. Not a bad looking colorway, but just not compelled to cop since I have the BBs. Maybe if the orange posite part of the shoe had an iridescent orange/red effect or something like that, I'd be more interested.

AvM's are a pass for me unless I can get them at an outlet or on sale on a much later date. Stand out so far are Kings Pride, Terracotta Warriors, and Forging Irons. This is all my personal opinion though. Nothing against the Aways or Gammas. If I can get any of the CWs for sale or at an outlet in the future I deff wont hesitate.

new pics of the AvMs make them look like a whole new shoe altogether. They went from a majority blue looking shoe to ninja turtle green. pass. especially cuz of the kings prides. yall keep hyping those aways not realizing the contrast on those pics aint right lol but whatever. me and bigj505 already told yall our opinion but i digress.

like i said before, if they put out either of these 3 colors... id pay $300. and im not even a fan of the overused yeezy colors nor overused south beaches

Back
Top Bottom