Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
You can't make a comment like the one you made earlier then not expect people in a forum to talk about it. Nobody got antsy they just did what people do on a discussion/thread: they used it as a talking point.

The holier than thou attitude by some people in here is hilarious to me. Don't post something if you don't want people to discuss or talk about it, and nobody needs to calm down lol. If anything you are the one that seems quick to justify what you posted...

repped to tha fullest !!!! THANK U !!

and remember do not use the word RAPE either :rofl:

Remember everybody, when someone comes in here asking for a release date that was given in the 30 pages prior be sympathetic because the last 15 pages were filled with *****ing and salt over a shoe.

Nice^^^ since nov. gonna be a clogged up month i'm debating on when too cop those, but I can't wait to see them in person

Those Away Lebron XIs look real tough..can't wait to cop those :pimp:

Pass on Terracotta Warriors unless I get 'em for a discount...

i'm liking the majority of cw's so far except the tw.. ill most likely wait a few out tho, and try to pick them up at with a discount.. i'm good with the kp's for now, and the fi's if i can get them

Last edited:
What are the T-Rex Lebron 11s? Saw someone post they wanted to cop them in the KD thread? Really hope that isn't the inspiration behind one of the colorways, lol.

lebron-11-t-rex-3.jpg

I absolutely love the XI. One of my favorite shoes ever. I think it is an absolutely thing of beauty. Don't know how many pairs I will have as I really can't justify spending $200 on a shoe I will wear a handful of times. If I had to rank what we have seen so far it would be.. We haven't seen the Adult Dunkman, but I am sure it will be the same as the GS version. I like the T-Rex, but not ranking them as they are supposedly only GS sizes.

1. Terracotta Warriors

2. Kings Pride

3. Akron vs Miami

4. Gamma Blue

5. Christmas

6. Forging Irons

7. Carbon Fiber

8. Away

9. Dunkman

The TW
Gotta top 9 list and only 1 has released in the US, probably the only colorway dude has seen in personView media item 630483

... The game is dead. I'm out yall.

THIS

Thought the Akron/Miami pair was a tealish color. Come to find out its basically the same motif as the Cannon IX.

EDIIIIIIT: After reading back some pages there are about just as many people that liked the FI as there were that didn't like them. FACED! Lol! Happy Halloween!

Last edited:
doesnt akron vs. Miami just look like a Miami dolphins shoe??  I dont understand the nickname... 

doesnt akron vs. Miami just look like a Miami dolphins shoe??  I dont understand the nickname... 
Maybe JM can shed some light on this nickname...

Only thing I can think is Akron Zips (Navy blue base) vs. Miami Hurricanes (Green and orange colors), but  they used Atomic Pink, instead of orange on the XI's, so just a guess. 

VS

Recent pics of the avm's look like a blend of the cannons and swingman ix's. I'm still in but think liked the original pic version better. Hoping they are like the kps and look 10 xs better in person than on pics.

Just seen this pic again, and it makes me wanna pick up them aways, but i gotta stay strong lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom