Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Well Nike tweeted the aways are limited to 2 per customer so should be an easy cop on RD and a few days afterwards if not longer. I'm sure many will be happy with this. Locked down my pair for under retail today just waiting for them to arrive. Good luck to all on Thursday.

I like the ENTIRE Lebron line each shoes holds it's own significant colorway and story. I love the direction the line is going in each year, & look forward to the designs to come!

Well Nike tweeted the aways are limited to 2 per customer so should be an easy cop on RD and a few days afterwards if not longer. I'm sure many will be happy with this. Locked down my pair for under retail today just waiting for them to arrive. Good luck to all on Thursday.

I'd consider my self an "away" collector. Have the aways for 1-5 and 8. This is the first one I've liked in a while.

Also insane to see how popular the LeBron line has become. I'm sure he's worth every penny now to Nike.

That being said, they need one CW that everyone can acquire at retail. Even if it doesn't go on sale, this would simply keep Bron fans happy and engaged in the line.

X's were largely hard to come by so I barely have any.

Last edited:
I'd consider my self an "away" collector. Have the aways for 1-5 and 8. This is the first one I've liked in a while.

Also insane to see how popular the LeBron line has become. I'm sure he's worth every penny now to Nike.

That being said, they need one CW that everyone can acquire at retail. Even if it doesn't go on sale, this would simply keep Bron fans happy and engaged in the line.

X's were largely hard to come by so I barely have any.
To be honesty, the Kings Pride were the 1st to drop and if you really wanted them within the first 2 weeks you could've gotten them with ease. Even now they're still available on a couple sites and if you look at the recent listings on ebay they've been right around retail if not lower.

I was thinking it was based on his decision to leave Cleveland and go to Miami. Though he's not from Cleveland, leaving was still somewhat like leaving Akron as well.

Decided to let go of my China 9s so I could use that dough to pick up the KPs. I don't regret it at all. I wore them the other day at work to break them in and was extremely impressed how they held up comfort-wise. Roshes and NBs would normally suit me better than most bball shoes since I'm on my feet most of the day, but the XI's seem to have a great balance of give and support underfoot imo. I'm really looking forward to balling in the gammas, if I'm able to score them below retail. The rest of the colorways are cool to me, as the shoe's silhouette is dope in itself but I'm good with the KPs and Gammas.

This is what the sneaker world has come to, nobody should sweat about not being able to cop the Aways.

And as far as the inspiration of the AvM, don't think too hard, Nike does whatever it wants and calls it whatever they want. Look at what they did for the Kyrie Irving P.E of the Hyperdunk 2013

This is what the sneaker world has come to, nobody should sweat about not being able to cop the Aways.

And as far as the inspiration of the AvM, don't think too hard, Nike does whatever it wants and calls it whatever they want. Look at what they did for the Kyrie Irving P.E of the Hyperdunk 2013

Bro ever since the concords people will sweat any release, like any at all

This shouldnt be any different, and with the state of the game i dont really expect it to change.

I see dudes with no types of sport background and no connection with shoes or the athelete behind them, go into stores and buy out full stock rooms

Word to that one guy who came into my local house of hoops and bought 20 pairs of weatherman foams

Did anyone see the post on instagram that nike basketball posted about the LeBron 11|11 event? They don't put any info, just where and when it is

The glorious colour of the Lebron XI Pre-heat Forging Iron was meant to capture the

bright, hot luminescence of molten metal, symbolizing the fierceness of the forging process.

Sparks are represented by a lighter shade of colour sprayed over the upper, and the polished 

grey Swoosh shows the final product of the process: sharp and deadly.

Bonus Christmas Pic

Last edited:
Gotta top 9 list and only 1 has released in the US, probably the only colorway dude has seen in personView media item 630483

... The game is dead. I'm out yall.

Acting like I am ruining the game. When most likely it is you. Been here since you were a jit :smh: Been in this game for a long time buddy. Just trying to change up the arguing going about hating and then loving the forging irons.

To be honesty, the Kings Pride were the 1st to drop and if you really wanted them within the first 2 weeks you could've gotten them with ease. Even now they're still available on a couple sites and if you look at the recent listings on ebay they've been right around retail if not lower.

I understand that, but aways have much broader appeal IMO. I think the KPs look ok, but I have no desire to rock them (or any gold shoes).

Still, I am glad they can be had fairly easily.

Bonus Christmas Pic
eek.gif
pimp.gif
 Nice! Still on the fence about these though.

Copped my KPs off Dickssportinggoods today. Really hope they fit properly. The mall near me didn't have any size 13s left

Last edited:
Finally got my size 16's in all the way from Lithuania...toe box is snug, but I'm old enough to remember the first posites (back when they were performance kicks). Imagine the toe box snugness all over...that's what the og's were, but it was on purpose. Those who plan to ball in them DO NOT SIZE UP. Once the posite starts to mold to your feet it goes from snug to a shoe that's as close to one with your foot you can imagine.

Gotta figure out how to rock these off the court though...I'm way too old for skinny jeans or crazy socks with shorts

View media item 631125

Those pics of the christmas pair kinda dope, need to see something a little more natural though.

Nice pics of those jinkazama. :smokin

Back
Top Bottom