Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
if they're charging that extra $50 because of the packaging.. please keep the packaging  

Last edited:
The Aways seem to look better/worse as each pic gets posted. Tried to get a glimpse at the Stonecrest Footlocker (which has a gangload of KP's, if anyone in Atlanta is looking still) but the clerk said they didn't even have them in stock yet (which I doubt, but whatever). I got a connect now though, at another Footlocker, so if I see them in person and decide that I want them (very likely) I can get them with her employee discount.

Last edited:
These are on KicksOrDie IG, so probably not customs
Nah these were readily available on Footlocker eu all day yesterday, had I known that they would be $250 retail stateside I would have just picked a pair up yesterday, and avoid the potential chaos
Thanks. Soo, any European NTers wanna help me out with the FIs??? :nerd: :D

Last edited:
i actually like the case, since its kind of like a suitcase look.. i dunno.. not worth a 50 dollar price increase though.  

What makes people think that the price increase is based on the special packaging?

The previous model had price increases on pairs just because nike called them special.

crown jewels & gold medals were $270

Bhm & asg were 200.

Theres never any real justification for price increases with nike, youre paying more because nike knows how thirsty you are.

thats it, lol

What makes people think that the price increase is based on the special packaging?

The previous model had price increases on pairs just because nike called them special.

crown jewels & gold medals were $270

Bhm & asg were 200.

Theres never any real justification for price increases with nike, youre paying more because nike knows how thirsty you are.

thats it, lol

In the promo pics they had jewls on the laces so maybe they brought back nike plus? lol

I was all in for the FI at 200 If I could get them at 250 not even worth it. Basically pick up the whole asics christmas pack for 50 more bucks. Better designs and inspirations anyways. FI are really just the Big Bang Xis..... that is what NIKE is trying to play off of anyway.

mean.gif

This'll probably get lost in the Forged Iron/11|11 Experience shuffle, but I got my Terracotta Warriors today.

One of my friends is picking up my Forged Irons and my second pair of Heat Aways at the 11|11 today, since I was only in Miami for Friday/Saturday/Sunday morning (for the 'Canes game). The waiting game, knowing I could've had them in hand today is killer, though.

View media item 632973

View media item 632974

View media item 632975

View media item 632976

View media item 632977

View media item 632979

This cw is amazing..
Graffiti joints are hot garbage

The extra 50$ for the FI is to make up for all the KP's that are still sitting and for all the ones that sold under retail!

Last edited:
IMO 3M is one of the most overrated things on a shoe. yeah its cool and i like it on my All Star 10s, but how often does anyone ever see it? a split second when a flash comes on for a pic? not to mention most of the time you can only see it if its in a picture that was taken with a flash anyways. |I

The extra 50$ for the FI is to make up for all the KP's that are still sitting and for all the ones that sold under retail!

Lol right because Nike just printed up all the price tags for the Forging Irons last week?

And I don't think the lace locks are any indication that the shoe is +enabled

Back
Top Bottom