Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nike turning into mom and pop shops that jack up the prices for hot releases :lol:

By no means am I wealthy or balling by any measure but that $50 increase means absolutely NOTHING to me. I'm still excited and will go full fledge for the FI.

Wish Nike would've did a box made of something like cast iron, laser etched with something championship related. Would've been heavy as heck but, do one of each size at 5 major Niketown's only would've been cool...

The outcry on a $50 increase when most of us have $5,000+ sitting in our closets unworn and a handful of iD's, I mean really.

Lol right because Nike just printed up all the price tags for the Forging Irons last week?

And I don't think the lace locks are any indication that the shoe is +enabled
Right!....all the talk about the FI since pic 1 appeared....all the posts about how people are going to wait to cop KP's -Aways on discount or even pass all together but most been saying they are all in on RD for the FI.....there was no indication of any of these early CW's costing more than the 200$....last year we had all three price tags for each model of the lebrons releasing before any shoe dropped so yea I believe nike set the price once they saw how popular this cw is....I mean how long does it take for someone to slap a sticker on a box..its so easy even a caveman can do it

Last edited:
By no means am I wealthy or balling by any measure but that $50 increase means absolutely NOTHING to me. I'm still excited and will go full fledge for the FI.

Wish Nike would've did a box made of something like cast iron, laser etched with something championship related. Would've been heavy as heck but, do one of each size at 5 major Niketown's only would've been cool...

The outcry on a $50 increase when most of us have $5,000+ sitting in our closets unworn and a handful of iD's, I mean really.

Let us vent bruh..... Just let us vent. U know the wallets will come open when it's time to shine :smile:

Let us vent bruh..... Just let us vent. U know the wallets will come open when it's time to shine
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Terracotta Warriors with the lacelocks I made. I have some made for the King's Pride (Mint colored) as well, I just haven't gotten around to take pictures yet. This was a quick shot before work.

View media item 633161

Where did you get them early from?...

Was trying to limit myself because of the price tag but right now they got me on tap for a clean $600 plus tax

as stupid as it sounds..  i just hope I have the oppurtunity to fork over 250 dollars to nike to get them forging irons!!  luckly i have a coupon code i have been saving for 20% off..

Terracotta Warriors with the lacelocks I made. I have some made for the King's Pride (Mint colored) as well, I just haven't gotten around to take pictures yet. This was a quick shot before work.
You are really trying to get me to add TW's to my list of XI purchases with these pics.  Good stuff man, lace locks look good
nthat.gif

if i end up getting the Aways im gonna be putting in my chrome lace locks from my black/red 10s :smokin

Better yet how'd you make those lacelocks?
Stratasys Dimension SST 1200es 3D Printer and then an air eraser to smooth it out.
Where did you get them early from?...

Was trying to limit myself because of the price tag but right now they got me on tap for a clean $600 plus tax
Friend is studying abroad at Tsinghua University in Beijing. Since he has a Chinese address and bank card, he was able to proxy a pair for me.

Last edited:
The price increase blows no doubt, and its not like the price isn't already high enough, but unfortunately it is not going to ween me away from buying them. If they were all $250 i wouldn't be copping (same reason i haven't been buying foams lately) but for a "special" pair here n there? yeah i definitely want them and will not let this stop me. I as well have a 20% coupon and hopefully I'm able to cop online. if so ill use it and pile up the order with some IDs at the same time, to capitalize on that discount.

With that said, bring em on!

$250 for the FI huh??? So, I guess Nike gonna run w/ it now...Any popular nickname shoe gets hit w/ the increase. So, I guess I'll try to prepare for the All Star kicks to be $250 as well...Hopefully they're ugly and I won't give a damn

The price increase blows no doubt, and its not like the price isn't already high enough, but unfortunately it is not going to ween me away from buying them. If they were all $250 i wouldn't be copping (same reason i haven't been buying foams lately) but for a "special" pair here n there? yeah i definitely want them and will not let this stop me. I as well have a 20% coupon and hopefully I'm able to cop online. if so ill use it and pile up the order with some IDs at the same time, to capitalize on that discount.

With that said, bring em on!
Same boat as well...Like I said I really want the FI, so I guess I'll be passin on the Gammas, which I know they're gonna sit for a while. But, that 250 hurts like hell when Christmas right around the corner. I'm not tryna look like Scrooge in the family

$250 for the FI huh??? So, I guess Nike gonna run w/ it now...Any popular nickname shoe gets hit w/ the increase. So, I guess I'll try to prepare for the All Star kicks to be $250 as well...Hopefully they're ugly and I won't give a damn
Allstar game is in New Orleans this year. Maybe they'll do a Mardi Gras Theme to kicks.  A GOLD lebron 11 would be sick.

Back
Top Bottom