Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I grew up in the 90s and I didn't care then just like I don't care now what players wear what shoes.

Funny how everyone hates to be influenced by rappers wearing sneakers but actually want the athletes to influence or confirm their sneaker purchases.

Your own feelings and opinions being based on what you see another man doing is the same no matter who that man is.
so i guess you were too cool to want be like mike in 90s 

its funny because most people got into shoes because of jordan and what he wore on the court while killing his opponent 

i didnt like the XI at all at first...not saying that i am completely sold on their greatness but i prob will cop a pair or two now.

great colorways though.

looking fwd to nike putting it all together for once with availablity, colorways, iDs for regular and elite version etc etc

Last edited:
I grew up in the 90s and I didn't care then just like I don't care now what players wear what shoes.

Funny how everyone hates to be influenced by rappers wearing sneakers but actually want the athletes to influence or confirm their sneaker purchases.

Your own feelings and opinions being based on what you see another man doing is the same no matter who that man is.

I've bought hundreds of shoes that have never been worn by the sig player. I buy what I want, and how many I want. Sometimes 3 pairs (KP), sometimes 6 pairs (Fades), sometimes 12 pairs (Miami Vice 9).

Its just nice to see some GR colors on the court.

I could care less why you or anyone else buys their kicks, but I just buy the shoes I love.

Sorry, but no.

One of the best basketball players of all time wearing HIS shoe during a game of basketball (the sport the kicks were built for) is a hell of a lot different than a fad-loving, image-based rapper posing in some gratuitous picture posted to social media. There's really no comparison.

If you don't get excited by what LeBron wears on court, that's cool......no harm done. But many of us developed a love of shoes, at least partly because of watching the NBA. So we'll always be excited to see what our favourite players are wearing.

I like the pair he's wearing but would be nice to see a clean shot of em. So hard to see during play. Ray Ray's pair looks nice too!

Is birdman wearing lebron x championship elites??

Indeed he is!

And as far as that PE/GR convo, relax! Nike is going to give you those colorways...when the line gets retroed and you're old *** can reflect on the "Golden Age" lol!

Last edited:

so i guess you were too cool to want be like mike in 90s 

its funny because most people got into shoes because of jordan and what he wore on the court while killing his opponent 
Jordan was the best and to us his shoes were a symbol of being the best.

The were whole models that never even made it to the court and the fans still loved them the same.

And there were whole models that he played in that a lot of us hated.

My point about the rappers was made because the guy above said seeing Kanye wear a shoe would cause him to not like/purchase that shoe.

In the same thread he says that seeing a player on court in a shoe has influenced him to buy/like

I don't care I'm just confused by the logic.

IMO you're either influenced by what other men wear or you're not.

Back
Top Bottom