Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
lebrons have got to be one of the most durable shoes i have ever owned.. other then the bottoms, all my lebrons look DS 

my v2 8's have creases that look like bent plastic at the toe...in other words my creases turned white but it's not super crucial

that's bout it

As you're tracking down a 3rd pair, you obviously already love the shoe.

What difference would seeing Lebron play in them make?

Because its super lame to see a player have almost ALL PEs for the whole season.

I come from the old school, where our favorite players wore all the GR kicks we bought...

$.02

Last edited:
As you're tracking down a 3rd pair, you obviously already love the shoe.

What difference would seeing Lebron play in them make?

Because its super lame to see a player almost have ALL PEs for the whole season.

I come from the old school, where our favorite players wore all the GR kicks we bought...

$.02

This, seems like kobe and durant sprinkle PEs here and there but lebron wears one every 3 games, Im still steaming those red suede 10s didnt release

When i saw him face the celtics in those i was like i need those

This, seems like kobe and durant sprinkle PEs here and there but lebron wears one every 3 games, Im still steaming those red suede 10s didnt release

When i saw him face the celtics in those i was like i need those

The one Miami game I saw in person last season, Lebron had the Lavas on for the first time against the Knicks. They looked great on court, and made it an instant cop for me.

Because its super lame to see a player have almost ALL PEs for the whole season.

$.02

I agree wholeheartedly with you but at the same time you're not helping things by buying 3 pairs.

I agree, would have liked to see him wear the KOTJ tonight..but those were basically a GR.. he has to wear something extremely limited/not released to the public |I

I knew I had to wait for LeBron to rock the first pair for me to start liking it. Strange but true, doesnt look right til its on his feet.

relax guys when lebrons get retro i bet you see all those PEs released to the public! nike isnt stupid 

I grew up in the 90s and I didn't care then just like I don't care now what players wear what shoes.

Funny how everyone hates to be influenced by rappers wearing sneakers but actually want the athletes to influence or confirm their sneaker purchases.

Your own feelings and opinions being based on what you see another man doing is the same no matter who that man is.

I agree wholeheartedly with you but at the same time you're not helping things by buying 3 pairs.

What do you mean not helping things? Not helping what?

Me wanting 3 pairs is causing some sort of problem for sneakerheads all over the world???

Back
Top Bottom