Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
how are these for ball? in theory they should be amazing as they have full length zoom..

any thorough reviews out there?

wonder if that thick *** insole would fit in my kobe's :D :lol:

how are these for ball? in theory they should be amazing as they have full length zoom..

any thorough reviews out there?

wonder if that thick *** insole would fit in my kobe's :D :lol:

There are plenty of reviews on here. I would check out dwoodactennis's review on pg 90 in you're looking in the thread. You can also youtube Kicks On Court, MrFoamerSimpson, or KicksGenius for pretty solid reviews.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's three in the morning bruh. I'm not trying to be laughing this loud...

Umph.

Last edited:
DOPE!

I feel you I had 950 for 2 tires yesterday .still need to cop the aways and laneys this week though

I HAVE TWO PAIRS OF KP.

WORN ONE PAIR FOUR TIMES ALREADY.

I WOULD HAVE COPPED A 3RD PAIR FROM RICHARDS BUT I PAID DAMB $250 FOR A NEW TIRE ON SATURDAY.

ONE TIRE. UNO. 1. SMH

Caved in and ordered another pair of KP 2 minutes before the DlCKS coupon expired...

You are a beast mate . My lady would have me for havin three pairs lol . But hey few years down the track you'll still be ballin those xi s

View media item 635085
so when are these droppin?
tumblr_m92wyvF4Gj1qhnijj.jpg

How come they're no black people training with LeBron James in the "training day" commercial?

Last edited:
I'd pay retail for last night's Ring Ceremony PE, but nothing more.  They were a nice colorway but a tad underwhelming, didn't have the details of the Ring Ceremony X. 

there meh to me, i prefer ray allen's .. Too much of mix of gold and red.. should have been all gold with red accents.. or better yet platinum with red accents

I would've liked a white/gold colorway with red accents more like last year, but the Ring Ceremony XIs are cool. I definitely get kind of an Iron Man vibe looking at them with that color scheme.

I would've liked a white/gold colorway with red accents more like last year, but the Ring Ceremony XIs are cool. I definitely get kind of an Iron Man vibe looking at them with that color scheme.
Definitely seemed very "Iron Man." 

Last edited:
whenever its a shoe that is only going to be worn once (Olympics, ring nite, etc.) Bron has mastered the folding of the warmup pants to make sure the camera gets PLENTY of shots of his shoes...

He really had his paints tucked in his socks tho smh straight stylin' on us lol

Back
Top Bottom