Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I had multiple oppurtunites to get the Big Bangs and although a nice shoe, I passed each time. As for the Forging Irons, at this point most likely I will pass, but still have to see them in person. Plus I do like the 11's design and comfort more than the 9's (I do like the 9's a lot though), but decided that I am going to let go of a couple of colorways and 2 others on the fence. That is dope you have both though. Did you get the Forging Irons early?
I got the FI from the 11/11 experience,me myself love the 9s but they grew on me,it wasn't love at first sight same with the 11s

wish i would have known about the 11/11 experience, would have made the trip to Miami last weekend for those forging irons. 

I have both big bangs and forging irons and I like the bangs way better but I have to say the FI are growing on me

You have forging irons and haven't posted pix?
5269558397_64406aeb94_z.jpg

You completely missed the point, won't waste your or my time explaining since you went on the hyper defensive. Lebron is in fact the best player in the league and has been for quite some time now, including a healthy Kobe.

Naw brah, as for my comments they don't need to be defended they speak for themselves and our facts, but what I did feel was messed up was how you came at me out wrong with your "stop comparing comparing the two players....." comment, as if you were dealing with some hypebeast kid or something. We have had conversations before about that foolishness that happened with your lady awhile back on this site and about me looking out for you with certain kicks you were looking for. So yeah considering our interaction has always been coo and chill, I was surprised and felt it was kinda sideways on how you approached me in regards to my comment. Anyhow I was simplying speaking on what I have seen and now I see considering I have been around for both (3 if you include Kobe) generations. If I read your comment the wrong way (which is possible when typed and not verbal), then I will apologize in advance, but it seemed pretty clear to me man.

Naw brah, as for my comments they don't need to be defended they speak for themselves and our facts, but what I did feel was messed up was how you came at me out wrong with your "stop comparing comparing the two players....." comment, as if you were dealing with some hypebeast kid or something. We have had conversations before about that foolishness that happened with your lady awhile back on this site and about me looking out for you with certain kicks you were looking for. So yeah considering our interaction has always been coo and chill, I was surprised and felt it was kinda sideways on how you approached me in regards to my comment. Anyhow I was simplying speaking on what I have seen and now I see considering I have been around for both (3 if you include Kobe) generations. If I read your comment the wrong way (which is possible when typed and not verbal), then I will apologize in advance, but it seemed pretty clear to me man.

Yes you read them improperly. I never really direct my post to specific people even when quoting someone because the thread is a general discussion. When I said "stop comparing players..." I wasn't really talking directly to you but more so the moment. I don't think you compared players but I just find it funny anything Lebron related has to be compared to the Jordan era like its a mandatory measure. These are generations that don't relate. Kobe/Jordan comparisons I can understand from a player or even shoe standpoint because they actually played each other and played at the same position. The Lebron comparisons make little sense to me ESPECIALLY from a footwear standpoint because of the times, technology, and popularity of social media. I was engaging you into a conversation, not really an argument. I was simply stating I didn't have a choice other than to wait to see MJ wear his shoes as opposed to seeing Lebron shoes months in advance through leaks. If I offended you I do apologize. There are so many names on this site that are so similar it's damn near impossible to distinguish who is who at this point. I do stick to my opinion of a fair comparison of the Lebron Sig era and Jordan Sig era are nearly impossible to make accurately if you consider the full spectrum of variables.

If you didn't already love the XI..... Nike going HAM with their marketing, LOVE IT 
devil.gif

This video just sold me on the AWAYS...damn....haha....marketing is killing my wallet for these 11s. I want that Lebron Soldier backpack but at $110 for a backpack is too much.

This video just sold me on the AWAYS...damn....haha....marketing is killing my wallet for these 11s. I want that Lebron Soldier backpack but at $110 for a backpack is too much.
I'm right there with you man 
laugh.gif
  I'm getting so hungry for another pair and this video did me in lol

I like the swoosh on the FI, trying to think of what platform on a movie that reminds me of.. Xmen?

Yes you read them improperly. I never really direct my post to specific people even when quoting someone because the thread is a general discussion. When I said "stop comparing players..." I wasn't really talking directly to you but more so the moment. I don't think you compared players but I just find it funny anything Lebron related has to be compared to the Jordan era like its a mandatory measure. These are generations that don't relate. Kobe/Jordan comparisons I can understand from a player or even shoe standpoint because they actually played each other and played at the same position. The Lebron comparisons make little sense to me ESPECIALLY from a footwear standpoint because of the times, technology, and popularity of social media. I was engaging you into a conversation, not really an argument. I was simply stating I didn't have a choice other than to wait to see MJ wear his shoes as opposed to seeing Lebron shoes months in advance through leaks. If I offended you I do apologize. There are so many names on this site that are so similar it's damn near impossible to distinguish who is who at this point. I do stick to my opinion of a fair comparison of the Lebron Sig era and Jordan Sig era are nearly impossible to make accurately if you consider the full spectrum of variables.

Agree with 100% of this statement

I really wanted to like the forging bangs.

A few small details bug me though:

1) The gradient looks all thrown onto the shoe randomly.  Although I like the gradient starting at the sock liner tongue and working its way down.  Nike could've done a gradient from top down or bottom up.  It's like mismatching drop shadows on a grafitti tag.

2) The shoe is too orange in a sense that it would've been a good idea to throw a secondary color to accent/outline/highlight the foam material and separate from the base color of the shoe;  A lighter shade of the base, but darker than the gradient.

The big bangs would've looked like *** IMO if it didn't have a color difference to separate the main upper, fuse, and middle finger/gak splat/3 leaf clover.

It might just be me or I'm too OCD.   Just my two cents.

Got My Size In The TW's Today!! My Homie Billy Hit Me Up With The Link To Cop.. I'll Post Some Pics Later

If you didn't already love the XI..... Nike going HAM with their marketing, LOVE IT :evil:  

sick video!
no wonder where all our money for these shoes is going. that animation isn't cheap to produce. keep hiking up the prices nike!

Ha was just about to post that transformer/iron man away commercial...I think the aways might sell a little better than the KP"s due to more advertising and that its going to be seen alot during the season

Back
Top Bottom