Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hoping because of the price alot of these sit this year until coupon restrictions are dropped on eastbay. I can handle $160 shipped.

Dunno, but I know I can play longer in a air max lebron than the kobes. I'm sure its different for everyone though...
Shin splints means that you're not getting enough support in your arches. Basically, you pronate (foot naturally rolls in when you walk) and your knees are giving out because of it. The best solution to this is a shoe with arch support or custom orthotic.

Only problem is with eastbay without being able to inspect your pair in person apparently your odds are very high in getting a flawed/dented up pair lol

The grafitti pair is copped for ball easily, i have mad mileage on my grafitti kobe 8s, and these 11s will be the same but ima see if i can get em for 160 shipped

I have 2 pairs in hand, I see no issues besides some excess glue...

Yeah that's my one pair as well there straight I just don't trust a pair that I can't see the exact pair before I buy like on eBay I never go for the "bulk" buy where they have one pic to represent all the sizes.. Makes me uncomfortable

I was a pass on these until I had them in hand, grabbing them on release day for sure now. 

Nice.. I'm a total sucker for blue based signature models and gamma blue is very clean IMO was only concerned how that translates in person cuz in the majority of the pics the gammas look flat or robbed of that "pop".. Chlorines/entourage and bdiamonds are all special and I want these to follow suit

I'm still waiting to see what colorway will bring the hypebeasts/resellers out the woodwork. KPs can be found basically anywhere for retail or possibly less, aways should sit as well. If TW have the same number as KPs they shouldn't be too hard to obtain hopefully.

I think we're overlooking the biggest reason LeBron changed kicks: the Heat were losing to the Sixers! Desperate times call for desperate measures!

I'm still waiting to see what colorway will bring the hypebeasts/resellers out the woodwork. KPs can be found basically anywhere for retail or possibly less, aways should sit as well. If TW have the same number as KPs they shouldn't be too hard to obtain hopefully.

Will be the forging irons, then all stars. Xmas should be an easy cop.

Are you asking for resale purposes or because you like the shoe? If you like them then only you can determine worth, I paid slightly above what I would have paid for retail+taxes for my Warriors. It was "worth" it to me because I like the shoes and coin flipped between those and the KP.
you'll be able to get them at retail easily that's why

Nice.. I'm a total sucker for blue based signature models and gamma blue is very clean IMO was only concerned how that translates in person cuz in the majority of the pics the gammas look flat or robbed of that "pop".. Chlorines/entourage and bdiamonds are all special and I want these to follow suit

Don't know if that's cuz the foam material it's on or what but I def don't want em to be shiny just seems there's like 30% gamma color on there it's like a muted gamma

I used to be on Lebron's HEAVY back in his Cleveland Days... Before the Hype got to the Kids and I could copp them for about $60-80 sitting in January.

I've been out of the loop on the "details" the last few yrs, and I'm not really feeling the XI's that much, but there's just something about the Terracotta Warriors that just grabs me!

It looks like they're dropping around Thanksgiving, so... Will the "TERRACOTTA WARRIORS" be GR or Limited and what are the chances of a relatively EASY COPP???

another year, another "dunkman" fail
mean.gif

VII & IX were the best.

Just got my King's Pride in from DSG. Having the same issue I had with the Lebron X. Nice and snug in the toe box, but major heel slippage.

Back
Top Bottom