Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Melo wore the M8 advance last season around playoff time as far as i remember, wasn't such a big deal when he did it and he wore em for a few games while the M9 was the "latest" model for sale.

With this Lebron XI I can see Bron wearing the same pair for 2-3 games in a row cus they are not they type of shoes you can get max comfort in out the box, they might tweak the shape if they are causing such issues for him but its not the first time weve seen Lebron switch up from his Sig shoe during games so I wouldnt think much of it.

Ive said it before I find the XI to be a very flat neutral shoe, as a result my foot tends to slide forward unless I have the laces locked down, for speed and quickness it works well but traction can be a problem - this could be the material in the KP sole. Ive found this to be the case on the lebron 8 where some colorways had better traction due to the compound in the rubber - GITD soles for example have terrible traction regardless of the pattern.

Melo wore the M8 advance last season around playoff time as far as i remember, wasn't such a big deal when he did it and he wore em for a few games while the M9 was the "latest" model for sale.

I see what you did here, but honestly nobody really cares about Melo and his sneaker line outside of Baltimore and NYC.

And honestly, the M9 was/is better than the M8.

Jesus, those Terracottas Warrior are beautiful. Hopefully the Vs JB has for Black Friday will make these easy to get.

With this Lebron XI I can see Bron wearing the same pair for 2-3 games in a row cus they are not they type of shoes you can get max comfort in out the box, they might tweak the shape if they are causing such issues for him but its not the first time weve seen Lebron switch up from his Sig shoe during games so I wouldnt think much of it.

Ive said it before I find the XI to be a very flat neutral shoe, as a result my foot tends to slide forward unless I have the laces locked down, for speed and quickness it works well but traction can be a problem - this could be the material in the KP sole. Ive found this to be the case on the lebron 8 where some colorways had better traction due to the compound in the rubber - GITD soles for example have terrible traction regardless of the pattern.
There could be a problem with his orthotic insert  and the midsole since its all one piece like the Lebron IV's. I remember reading an article and it stated that he had a problem with them once he wore them in games and nike had to send a design team out to get it temporarily fixed until they could correct the issue themselves.

Are those legit? Tough choice between the carbon fiber and those. The silver lining kills it and the clear sole somewhat, doesn't flow with the gold.

Last edited:
Possible "Dark Knight" Edition. They dont look like an ID  to me, but who knows. Clear soles with gold speckles on them.

Are those legit? Tough choice between the carbon fiber and those. The silver lining kills it and the clear sole somewhat, doesn't flow with the gold.
The lining is white, grey tongue tag though, like Dr. Dooms but with the gold swoosh and gold speckles. Gold lace locks look nice too.

Last edited:
nerd.gif
 don't know why but they look too good to be true

Last edited:
White? Even worse. I'll take the CF even with the little bit of pink. If they release then there'll be options for everyone.

The way folks talkin about what shoes are needed for a damn pick up game, id swear yall was some well tuned athletic freaks. Dudes switchin shoes mid game like thier favorite ball player is hilarious, probably the type of guys to have an "off" game if they're not wearin thier "Iverson" sleeve. Some of the greats played in chucks! Now i know shin splits are a whole 'nother story but if you feel like a shoe cant support your lateral quickness while you crab dribble to a hop step just to shoot a brick I gotta call BS.
Lmao repped. I have my preferences too and certain shoes I won't hoop in. We are spoiled big time lol.

"Oh you like those?  Too bad....I'll be the only one wearing them." - LeBron  

They are pretty sick and wouldn't be surprised if they were a PE.   It'd be a really nice Birthday/New Years release though

Not to add to the "9 colorways on the XI" conspiracy, but those XI's (black/gold swoosh/clear sole) first struck me as very similar to the Watch the Throne 9's, minus the laces and liner....

Back
Top Bottom