Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
To me, these are some of the most comfortable shoes I've played in. I had to trim the edges of my insole to allow my orthotics to fit comfortably and now they are great.

Bottom line is buy what you like, but if LeBron started wearing some **** shoe would y'all consider buying because he wore them? That's just wrong to me lol...

Personally I love my KPs and do not regret getting them one bit, on the other hand,

lebron is advertising as his signature line and put his name behind the Lebron Xl and doesnt use it.. if he isnt going to wear them, you might as well not call them lebron xl and call them armorposites

Lebrons are Lebrons because he wears them in the NBA season.. you dont see Drose, kobe, or kevin durant not wearing their shoes?  

Does anyone have this stray thread on the inside of their shoe?   Not sure if I should take it back for another one or if they're all like this.

It's on both feet.  On the left shoe it's right next to the tag, on the right shoe it's across from the tag.
really tho 
eyes.gif

@Twnty8 don't lie to these people man you make the Aways look too good. I'm lookin at mine in person wondering why they don't look like that hah

Man I think the crimson sole makes it look great in twnty8's pics. Almost like a red glow or something

Can't Front One Bit..... I think I'll regret not copping these King's Pride, but I can't justify the Price Tag in my mind right now.

I think the Terracotta's are the Truth, too. If I can't grab them & the KP's are still available at Retail in a few weeks, I'll try, but I doubt they will be. 

But Who Knows...  
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom