Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I think the speckles are what set em off. Makes em look dr pepperish, which apparently is a good thing to me even though I don't drink soda.

@Twnty8 don't lie to these people man you make the Aways look too good. I'm lookin at mine in person wondering why they don't look like that hah

Exactly lol, I went to check them out over the weekend and was not too impressed but I may grab them later down the line I just don't want to grab them and then the Forgings drop a week later and I'm already anticipating the Gammas too, it's just too much dropping and out of all the other stuff (Forging Irons, Terrocatas and Gammas) supposed to be dropping this month the Aways just don't appeal to me as much as the others (at $200 a pop) with all the other stuff down the line as well as what's scheduled for December smh....Nike giving no ***** about people's pockets ctfu

Last edited:
Gammas are...meh in person...nothing special, more like a powder blue than gamma, Kps are best released so far

Honestly think a lot of people will be disappointed with the Gammas in person. I'll post pics when I get a chance, kinda underwhelming.

Does anyone have this stray thread on the inside of their shoe?   Not sure if I should take it back for another one or if they're all like this.
It's on both feet.  On the left shoe it's right next to the tag, on the right shoe it's across from the tag.

That tiny thread isn't going to do anything. No point in taking it back.

KPs slowly disappearing ...
You'd love that, wouldn't you?
laugh.gif

Would make that pair for $75 over retail in your signature all the more appealing
mean.gif

This.....Anything yet? I mean Nike is really gonna release 4 colorways in one month of the XI's? Aways, TW's, Gammas and Forging Irons?

Murda' on people's pockets. I'm going for 3 out of 4.

Here's A Pic Of All The Free Gear I Got From This Past weekend At The Strive For Greatness Event Held At The Barclays Center..

View media item 641678

Congrats, Big Homie. You deserve it. Now LET ME GET THEM BEATS! :D

@Twnty8 don't lie to these people man you make the Aways look too good. I'm lookin at mine in person wondering why they don't look like that hah

Funny, Mines look that good. Some of y'all need eye exams. There's nothing dull about the red on these Aways. You want to see dull? Check out those bootleg red Flightposites Nike just released. Now that's dull.

Funny, Mines look that good. Some of y'all need eye exams. There's nothing dull about the red on these Aways. You want to see dull? Check out those bootleg red Flightposites Nike just released. Now that's dull.

Chill. I love my Aways. They're what drew me in to the XI before all the detailed pics of the Kings Pride came out. It was more of me tryna say his shots are really good vs. my pair is dull as h***. Personally I don't understand what others were talkin about when they said they were dull in person either. Plenty of pop in my eyes.

Chill. I love my Aways. They're what drew me in to the XI before all the detailed pics of the Kings Pride came out. It was more of me tryna say his shots are really good vs. my pair is dull as h***. Personally I don't understand what others were talkin about when they said they were dull in person either. Plenty of pop in my eyes.

Not directed at you, homie. More so at the masses that keep stating that Aways look dull. Ok, it's a predominantly Black & Red shoe so it might not be flashy enough for some of you. But being a simple colorway don't make it dull.

damn..  i assumed those aways would b sitting..  and now theyre moving fast...  if anyone knows where i can scoop up a 13.5 id appreciate it...  thx

Wasn't it only like one person saying the Aways were dull and everyone else just took his word for it?

In fact I believe that one person has since done a 180 and plans on picking up a pair. Lol

Anyway, the shoe is too flashy IMO. Too hard to tone them down the way I want to for casual wear...unlike the KPs

The XI in general is such futuristic shoe it's hard for me to personal dress it up.

That's ultimately what drove me away from copping a pair or galaxy Rookies.

But I look forward to more neutral c/w's like the KPs

damn..  i assumed those aways would b sitting..  and now theyre moving fast...  if anyone knows where i can scoop up a 13.5 id appreciate it...  thx

13.5 may be hard to find. Your best bet would be to size up to a 14. Still got em with free shipping at DSG.

I don't think most places carried a 13.5 to begin with but there are still 13s & 14s on citygear

Back
Top Bottom