Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Bron's will go back to air max with the elite or 12.....

I agree! And I think that the idea of expanding the insole to something that incorporates last years cushioning is more than evident with him playing in the X's now versus the soldier VII. the soldiers would be more inline and closer to the XI so far as cushioning than the X would be..

NIKE PUTS A CLEAR SOLE AND CARBON FIBER ON THE LEBRON XI'S BUT CANT DROP THE CARBON FP1… NIKE IS DEFINITELY TROLLING LOL

All it took was $30 off. Only sizes left on richards are an 8, 10, and 14. If you're on the fence I'd grab a pair before they're all gone (from dsg at that price). Worst case scenario return em.

All it took was $30 off. Only sizes left on richards are an 8, 10, and 14. If you're on the fence I'd grab a pair before they're all gone (from dsg at that price). Worst case scenario return em.

Are you talking about KP's or Aways? Because I just checked and there's still a FSR of Aways?

Man, hopefully I can score a pair of Forging Irons... Excited that we finally have a RD, but anxious to see how hard these will be to obtain.

Without the discount DSG would still be sitting on the near fsr haha. I hope they get more XIs and have these sales again.

I doubt it cuz the king prides weren't. Hot color ways never get discounted. Unless you go to an actual store

Damn..those are easily the best colorway that I've seen so far, and I can't justify spending $250 on a pair of shoes. I wasn't going to buy the Aways until I saw the $120 pricing. They are supposed to arrive tomorrow.

My pair just came in and I must I'm very impressed. Shoe fits me well, but more importantly, it doesn't feel like the elite will come out and dominate this one (see LeBron IX and X)

Back
Top Bottom