Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm holding out for Black Friday restocks, although if I have the extra money I'll try to scoop these, last time I got something limited on FTL was the Denims, clicked once and checked out smooth

Forging Iron Chefs need to be made in the same quantitties as the Kings Pride and Joys

Ugh... month is tough like undersized capris.

Gonna have to flip some food stamps if i want to even day dream aboot getting these.

For a game of horseshoes...

A GAME OF HORSE SHOES!!!!

not again... what are you talking about man?? 
roll.gif

I pulled the trigger!!! Got the Aways for 120 shipped with my Swoosh account. KPs weren't discounted. Beat up my KD Vs, so I need a new pair of balling shoes for the year, I heard these a amazing performance wise. At the price I had to see. How are they performance wise? Anybody know which other ones will be discounted on Swoosh?

By some of the comments it looks like I have zero chance of the FI. Those were the pair that I wanted the most, aside from the packaging. I wonder if they did not have the "pre-heat" label if so many people would still be about them?

Big Bangs and FI are my grails but I have to be reasonable about what I buy.

Do you guys think TW's ell out the day of release?? or do they sit until black friday??

Since the TW's have an xdr sole could i still ball in a gym with them? Im unfamiliar with the differences with xdr soles and regular soles. Would they still have good traction in a gym?

Bron's will go back to air max with the elite or 12.....

I really don't have a preference which way the Lebron 12 goes with cushioning cuz I love the air max, zoom and now lunar all the same cuz there supremely comfortable I just think the x looks the best of any Lebrons easily..
The standard x is amazing and the elite (while I had to come around to em) is even better.. Leo Chang worked some magic on the elite.. Love the non-toe guard as well..

Since the TW's have an xdr sole could i still ball in a gym with them? Im unfamiliar with the differences with xdr soles and regular soles. Would they still have good traction in a gym?
You definitely can still ball with them in a gym.  You may slightly, slightly lose some of the traction that you'd get from the thinner regular sole.  Reason being:  The thinner regular  version is probably a bit softer and will grab the indoor floors a little better (especially hardwood).

Having experienced the traction setup on these, I'd say you'll be just fine with xdr for indoors

ALSO -- not all TWs will have xdr soles.  The US release I am sure will have the regular version.  The pairs people are getting from overseas have xdr, but I doubt the US release will be that way

Last edited:
I pulled the trigger!!! Got the Aways for 120 shipped with my Swoosh account. KPs weren't discounted. Beat up my KD Vs, so I need a new pair of balling shoes for the year, I heard these a amazing performance wise. At the price I had to see. How are they performance wise? Anybody know which other ones will be discounted on Swoosh?
Hopefully a colorway I want praying for the Gamma Blues or TW

You think the FI's will be discounted for us?

Personally think the cushion on the XIs is money.  The lunar is nice and soft so it masks the responsive feel of the zoom a little at first.  After a little break-in, you will get more response and they feel amazing.

IMO of course... I know some were very fond of the max zoom in the X

Back
Top Bottom