Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Why are people complaining about this shoe costing $200 when people spend $235 on foams, $250 on some and $235 for those barkleyposites? It's the same $$$
Its bc your pay for a ****** lebron shoe, foams are classics the barkleys are dope imo these are alright but not worth 200 Nike should of held the hyperposite for lebron if he wanted his next shoe to have foam on them those are better than these joints plus I havent heard any talks about nike +. Now if these come with nike + for 200 then thats a different story.

Last edited:
"As for the technical specification the 360 Max Zoom unit will still be in place, but it will be accompanied by a Lunarlon midsole."

If this is true, the XI could turn out to be one of the more comfortable shoes from nike's signature line. But, the recent pics don't indicate that there is going to be a 360 max zoom unit, which i was looking forward to based on the X's unit.

"As for the technical specification the 360 Max Zoom unit will still be in place, but it will be accompanied by a Lunarlon midsole."

If this is true, the XI could turn out to be one of the more comfortable shoes from nike's signature line. But, the recent pics don't indicate that there is going to be a 360 max zoom unit, which i was looking forward to based on the X's unit.
im tired of the 360 air bag, u step on a nail and you are screwed

Imagine if prices like this showed up for Jordans in the 90's... N's would go bonkers.

Based on inflation, the $125 sale price of the Jordan XIs in 1995 would be the equivalent of $190 in 2013. In a way, they did charge these prices then.

Based on inflation, the $125 sale price of the Jordan XIs in 1995 would be the equivalent of $190 in 2013. In a way, they did charge these prices then.
People never take into accounts that inflation and the economy was different than it was today. The prices for jordans are around the same price they would be of you took into account the inflation. People never realize it

This may be a silly question but, is it possible to have "max air" encapsulated? Like to have a version of the X's air bag sitting in a Lunarlon mold? Just wondering..

This may be a silly question but, is it possible to have "max air" encapsulated? Like to have a version of the X's air bag sitting in a Lunarlon mold? Just wondering..
Not silly....but I've never see a max unit that wasnt visible. LeBron 2 and 3 had heel max zoom and it was somewhat visible. 

For me, Lebrons keep getting more and more expensive, but at the same time, more and more uglier with each new model...

Back
Top Bottom