Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They are ending up in outlets in much higher quantities than the ix's and viii's
Last year the Lebron line made $250m more than any other sig line.

It would only make sense that Nike produce a lot more pairs than the Kobe, KD and all previous models.

Just because you see them at outlets doesn't mean the line took a setback.

In fact, I'd be surprised if this year's numbers don't surpass 2012's $300m.

Lol. add me to the list of just seeing the mb. Yes ive smoked a lot of pot. no im not stupid. well at least thats what all testing thus far has confirmed. but we all know thats culturally biased. #******ed

Not really feeling the XI's so far. I guess I'll have to see 'em in person. I thought the X's were wack when they came out but I ended up getting 3 pairs down the road.
laugh.gif

Lol. add me to the list of just seeing the mb. Yes ive smoked a lot of pot. no im not stupid. well at least thats what all testing thus far has confirmed. but we all know thats culturally biased. #******ed

LoL, I used to live in that city, all the hood dudes got that logo tatted because they say the baseball is an "O"

As in M-O-B.

Lol

I think they're nice but I feel like they loading em with a bunch of unnecessary technology to jack the price up even higher

Only on NT do i hear someone say "unecessary technolgy" dont state dat until you put dem kicks on feet.

Only on NT do i hear someone say "unecessary technolgy" dont state dat until you put dem kicks on feet.
Well you can look at the NBA and peep how a majority of those sneakers are basic $60-120 shoes and they do just fine.

And the fact that many of them rock retro J's from 20 years ago. Technology? Hardly

Well you can look at the NBA and peep how a majority of those sneakers are basic $60-120 shoes and they do just fine.
When you get to a certain level the shoes make a minimal difference. I know I can play in pretty much any shoe and my performance will not be affected. 

Well part of it depends on the situation. 

I have a bad left knee, I used to be able to hoop in any shoe but lately I'll be in pain for atleast a week if I play in anything without a phylon midsole and max air unit.

But that doesnt mean I spend over $100 on any of my hoop shoes lol.

The sig lines for me are just for casual wear, maybe if I get a pair on sale I'd hoop in them

Mine came in with torn threads in the airbag. All 3 pairs. I knew others had to of seen the same thing

^yeah I think breaking out next years sig in the finals would be great, but I don't think they'll do it for trying to "milk" what they can out of the X..

Back
Top Bottom