Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So I don't mean to rewind the thread a couple weeks but I finally undsed my kings pride. The green to gold to copper sheen is amazing. For some reason finally seeing them on my feet gave me that "oh my god these are the coolest kicks ever" feel that I haven't had since I was a kid.

Ok. Back to wherever this thread was going with the FI or gammas or feet. Whoever knew those were Usain Bolt's feet :nerd:

:lol:

Last edited:
So I don't mean to rewind the thread a couple weeks but I finally undsed my kings pride. The green to gold to copper sheen is amazing. For some reason finally seeing them on my feet gave me that "oh my god these are the coolest kicks ever" feel that I haven't had since I was a kid.

Ok. Back to wherever this thread was going with the FI or gammas or feet. Whoever knew those were Usain Bolt's feet :nerd:

No I agree with you. Just sitting the KPs are just average but on foot and when sunlight hits them they're absolutely gorgeous.

It's possible the dude that knew those were Bolts feet had already seen the picture, which stated they were in fact Bolts feet.

And kept the image of Bolt's feet in his memory bank?

Lol
Yeah I'm sure he remembered cause those are the type of feet that'll leave you scarred for the rest of your life

I'll probably have nightmares of usains feet for a good month from seeing that pic :smh:

Hey I submitted a email to Nike through their website through their contact us email.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/landing/contact

If we get enough people saying since Lebron is wearing the elite X's then they should bring them back as a courtesy to his fans, It is possible they will bring them back for a limited time for us. Its worth a try.

You've seen the pic of Lebrons feet right? If you saw the pic weeks from now you wouldn't remember they belonged to Lebron?

I scroll past that ish every single time it's posted.

I personally, find it disturbing that so many men in this thread seem to be obsessed with that picture and the topic itself.

Hey I submitted a email to Nike through their website through their contact us email.

If we get enough people saying since Lebron is wearing the elite X's then they should bring them back as a courtesy to his fans, It is possible they will bring them back for a limited time for us. Its worth a try.

View media item 644673

This is stupid.

If more elites were to go into production today, by the time they'd be available for buy Nike would already have Lebron's issue resolved.

WHAT IF.....all of this is Nike voodoo mind magic , and they are creating this type of mystique in order to cement the X as LeBron's most iconic shoe for later on down the road......

Just a thought! I'd personally like to see him 3 peat in the XI but who knows what's going on.

Last edited:
WHAT IF.....all of this is Nike voodoo mind magic , and they are creating this type of mystique in order to cement the X as LeBron's most iconic shoe for later on down the road......

Just a thought! I'd personally like to see him 3 peat in the XI but who knows what's going on.

Don't need voodoo the x already is

Can tell it is a slow night when a whole page has been dedicated to talking about the aesthetics of a dude's foot. Surely there is something else to strike up conversation about.

I scroll past that ish every single time it's posted.

I personally, find it disturbing that so many men in this thread seem to be obsessed with that picture and the topic itself.
I don't think anyone is obsessed with the pic, at least I hope not. The subject of his feet was brought up again because of the issues he may be having with the XI, which is relevant IMO.

Last edited:
I think NIke just tried to go to radical with these and it's not working out so far. The 10's performance wise, are a damn good shoe.

And yes I've watched more basketball than you I guarantee it.. Glad you clarified favorite and not best or this wouldn't have happened.. And yes, KJ was a huge crybaby go back and rewatch some highlights if you've forgotten how whiny that dude was over every single call.. I recognize his era he played in yes, what else ya got? Lol

Man, you stay quoting me incorrectly and then trying so hard to discredit KJ. Its ok homie I understand he hooped up your favorites, but no need to be so adamant about trying to discredit this top 10 point guard and in a Lebron thread at that. No need to assume you have watched more hoop than me either homie. Why many of y'all make so many assumptions about next person on here makes no sense. Anyhow keeping things Lebron 11, if I end up getting the Gamma (still kinda on the fence), that will make it the 3 (2 for sure) colorways that I like all released with no break until after the Gammas, the TW and FI, are coo, but like the Laney AJ 5, I will pass on them.

Last edited:

Same man. Literally every time I wear them I get numerous complements. Perfect with jeans, mellow in the darker settings, shine beautifully outside. Really considering doubling up and I never have before.

If this works... i will do this for the red suede P.E.

I don't think anyone is obsessed with the pic, at least I hope not. The subject of his feet was brought up again because of the issues he may be having with the XI, which is relevant IMO.

Whatever excuse you need homie.

Anyway, if Lebron ends up wearing the XIs for a total or 70 games this season(which is still mathematically possible), will anyone even remember that early on he preferred the X's?

Back
Top Bottom