Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Hey I submitted a email to Nike through their website through their contact us email.

http://help-en-us.nike.com/app/landing/contact

If we get enough people saying since Lebron is wearing the elite X's then they should bring them back as a courtesy to his fans, It is possible they will bring them back for a limited time for us. Its worth a try.

View media item 644673

shouldve tried this for the corks. which elites did you want them to bring back? it wasnt hard to get any of them except the champ pack...

I don't see that happening man...but good on ya for trying.
Yeah but I would put up my 45 seconds of sending an email for a chance of them returning.  Ive have seen alot stranger things happen because of an email, then brininging shoes back.

Never going to work. dont even think for a second nike would admit they did something wrong.
I can dream... 
tired.gif

shouldve tried this for the corks. which elites did you want them to bring back? it wasnt hard to get any of them except the champ pack...
I just asked for them to bring back the Lebron X Elite ID's for a week.

Hopefully its the White and Gold ones those along with the champ packs are the only ones that 100% sold out

This is stupid.

If more elites were to go into production today, by the time they'd be available for buy Nike would already have Lebron's issue resolved.
Well Riddle me this: How is it stupid to ask for something that you want?? Thats the problem with closed mouths. They dont get fed.

I just asked for them to bring the X Elite ID's back, so we could make the ones we missed out on.
Thats even better... I seen the red carpet elite X after they were gone and i regret not seeing them sooner. In case you havent seen them heres a pic

Thats even better... I seen the red carpet elite X after they were gone and i regret not seeing them sooner. In case you havent seen them heres a pic
Those ones are sweet.  I missed out on making the dunkmans, and the red's when they removed the red uppers.  I know alot of people regreted on not pulling the trigger to get 1 or 2 extra pair of ID's.

Yeah those RC X iD are serious. Too bad I didn't have a coupon code to use at the time. RC doesn't look right on the XI.

I find it so darn ******ed that the FI had the preheat label. WTH makes these the preheat? Not the first cw to release, nothing to do with south beach.

I find it so darn ******ed that the FI had the preheat label. WTH makes these the preheat? Not the first cw to release, nothing to do with south beach.

I thought pre heat had to do with the fact that the shoe is based on colors from a team he was previously on

I dunno Peru, the second pic I seem to really like.  I keep hearing different things about how they look in person so I'll definitely need to see them up close.  If they have more of a matte type powder blue finish, I think I'm sold.  Some pics make it look glossy though...Thanks for the pics!

Yeah those RC X iD are serious. Too bad I didn't have a coupon code to use at the time. RC doesn't look right on the XI.

Not sure if you've looked in the ID thread, but Turnon made some RC id's and they look great IMO.

Edit: just saw that you posted in there post-red carpet pics

Last edited:
They were labeled "supremes" and the "pre-heat" was a nickname given to them by Nike. The design of the shoe was based on satellite images of the DMV area.

Last edited:
I thought pre heat had to do with the fact that the shoe is based on colors from a team he was previously on
Then the 8 would not make sense... the eights were dubbed that because they released before he played a game in MIA. (correct me if i am wrong)

Back
Top Bottom