Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
i want those forging irons, but i am about feed up with these limited releases and impossible to get shoes...

for once i would love to see everyone in the sneaker community boycott one of these limited releases and not buy it from nike or resellers, but that will never happen. 

no asked here like 5 times to no avail. Might just ask nike, but I would assume so since retail is fifty extra

Lol

I believe someone in the thread asked a nike rep and she said no the special packaging was exclusive to the events

But I wouldn't take that as gospel

If I were you I'd tweet nike myself.

^thats a good thing.. Not "dull" but less going on is the best thing for this sneaker.. That's why those graffiti ones are garbage IMO.. TW have a KD V energy vibe goin on.. Pretty sick

I hunk my least favorite of the XIs so far are probably the Xmas and Grafittis other than that everything else is looking pretty good

The special packaging was for the 1111 event only, hence why all the shoes (aways, gammas, irons) came with it. They also sold all shoes for $200.... So we get the regular box( which I prefer) for a 25% mark up from what they sold them for at the event.

Also I should have my pair of c/f lebron 11's by next week. I'll post some decent on feet pics.

Last edited:
They just might include the special packaging in random orders like with last years Pressures. I'm sure they had left over cases from the event.

I'm Still Up In The Air With These F.I.'s..
@TWNTY8  you know you will cop, and have a matching watch already lined up for the pics 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom