• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Need some help....

Think it's worth it to wait until Black Friday to see what kind of deals FTL, FNL, or Richard's has? I want to pull the trigger on the Aways and/or the Gammas next week but I'm not familiar with how good the sales typically are for BF.  Keep in mind, I'm in Texas and I'm fairly certain most of them will still be there.  If they aren't that great, I'll go the Birthday route and call it a day.

THAT PIC THO…LMAOOOOOOO

PS: I TRIED ON THE LBJ XI JUST TO SEE WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE ON FOOT…HIDEOUS..I CANT MAKE MYSELF BUY THESE…ORIGINALLY THOUGHT THEY WERE UBER UGLY BUT THE KP'S WERE VERY APPEALING… ON OTHERS THEY LOOK AMAZING BUT LOOKING DOWN ITS LIKE BIRD POO… AND AS FOR THE FITTING… THEY FIT PRETTY MUCH LIKE THE X'S EXCEPT THERE IS NO ROOM ABOVE THE TOES..THEY ARE FLAT AS HELLLLL WHICH MAKES IT FEEL TIGHT AND DEF UNCOMFORTABLE…AFTER LONG WEAR ITS NOT A FAR FETCH THAT YOU WOULD END UP LIKE THE LBJ FOOT TYPE LOL

To be truthfull, I had no elite X. I had most of the good X regular colorways though. It was a combo of Lebron wearing the elite X again, and the fact they were heavily discounted now.
Where are they heavily discounted and which colors if I could ask?
I got mine from FTL online for $170 shipped. Some people have reported even lower prices in local stores. Dades and Crimson, SH is harder to find now.

I got mine from FTL online for $170 shipped. Some people have reported even lower prices in local stores. Dades and Crimson, SH is harder to find now.

Couple questions, FTL? Which are the Dades?.. I'm looking for the turquoise/volt pair and $170 shipped would absolutely rule.. Thanks for the info btw

turnon turnon
Was wondering if you were going to keep the sole teal, nice touch. Overall, they came out nice. My only knock is it looks like the eyelet/flywire is still red.

turnon turnon
Was wondering if you were going to keep the sole teal, nice touch. Overall, they came out nice. My only knock is it looks like the eyelet/flywire is still red.

Plan is to paint it different colors (similar to how the dB foams are split colored) and covering it with 3m film to protect it. Flywire is going to be painted.

Last edited:
Is the lining on all XI the same material? Thinking about making a pair of IDs but wanted white lining. I didn't want to get white if when I wore colored socks they piled up or anything.

found aways on ebay that can be like $180 shipped directly thru paypal. But what does it mean when the bar code is crossed out on the outside of the box

Back
Top Bottom