Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
yikes they start off at 200
mean.gif
? Then the (+) versions gonna probably be $220, right?  Whats next, elite that's all carbon fiber so that they can mark it up to 300+?
sick.gif

So far first looks for the new lebron's and KD's arent impressive.  But then again gotta wait and see em in person....

I, as of now, personally like the LBJ solder VII more cosmetically and hopefully my pockets do too.   

My guess is they might eliminate the plus option. Or at least eliminate the sensor being included

Not diggin at the moment.
I can just imagine all the cheesy cws they're gunna slap on these.
Hopefully my pessimism just stems from my personal disappointment with the Xs.

Not diggin at the moment.
I can just imagine all the cheesy cws they're gunna slap on these.
Hopefully my pessimism just stems from my personal disappointment with the Xs.
I thought the X's were by far his most appealing signature shoe to date. They set the bar in every aspect, then the X Elite's are so crazy too. The 11's have an even more futuristic over-the-top design, so people are going to reject them but i think they're pretty impressive.

If the 11's are going to top the X's they have to be bold and they definitely are! I don't care what anyone says i'm coppin a pair. But the colorways could get out of hand on these lol

I thought the X's were by far his most appealing signature shoe to date. They set the bar in every aspect, then the X Elite's are so crazy too. The 11's have an even more futuristic over-the-top design, so people are going to reject them but i think they're pretty impressive.

i completely agree with this

If the 11's are going to top the X's they have to be bold and they definitely are! 
I don't care what anyone says i'm coppin a pair. But the colorways could get out of hand on these lol

Da windchill was dope drop. Not a big fan of da elite. Da 11 will revolutionize da shoe industry. Hop da pine lebron 11 drop first cause i really needs dose.

Last edited:
some colorways will look crazy dope (probably christmas and all-star) but everything else looks pretty mediocre and overpriced

View media item 420226
I'm digging this c/w, besides the white outsole. Looks rugged, but then they slap a white sole on it, doesn't make much sense to me. If this c/w isn't limited, I'll cop on discount.

Back
Top Bottom