Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So lebron doesn't wear the shoe and it still sells out? Maybe nike doesn't need to pay athletes millions and millions for not endorsing their newest product.
when's the last time a pair of hyper dunks soldout? or hyperposites, these are selling out because the LJ sig whether he wears them or not

Last edited:
So lebron doesn't wear the shoe and it still sells out? Maybe nike doesn't need to pay athletes millions and millions for not endorsing their newest product.
Doesn't matter who endorses the product anymore. As long as the shoe is hot and limited. Kanye is the best example.

I'm pretty confident I'm copping these from NDC via TLO. Bring it!

But if you tried to cop the Corks, Hazelnuts, Denim, etc. and struck out. Might as well sleep in tomorrow night, cause this is going to be the same kind of deal.

struck out on Corks and Denims because of the size i went after. had 100% success on the Hazelnuts and Mints though

Doesn't matter who endorses the product anymore. As long as the shoe is hot and limited. Kanye is the best example.

kanye is also an example of why they attach their shoe to someone with a big name like kanye, lebron, etc,,,

if they made that yeezy 2 without kanyes name attached to it... the thread would be 3/4 of a page long with comments about how nike is ******g up everythingand its the dumbest shoe theyve ever seen...

struck out on Corks and Denims because of the size i went after. had 100% success on the Hazelnuts and Mints though

Pretty sure it had little to do with size and more to do with the fact that fewer people were interested in the suede EXTs

Either way, a lot more retailers carried the EXT X's. If you plan on grabbing the Forging Irons, you're competing with everyone on just two sites

would be great to grab a FI in the AM. If not, completely content grabbing either of the next two (AvM or MN) . At this point no sense in getting all jammed up about limited, qs, mesh packaging, kryptonite lacelocks or whatever the heck everyone is continuing to endlessly debate. If it happens, great.... if not. Move on to the next. Yes, we are sheep :smh:

What tomorrow morning is going to boil down to - nike isn't going to let lots of us pay them $250 for some plastic orange shoes

I wonder if just Pictures of the shoes will go for 600 Tomorrow... I know it happened with a couple other shoes in recent years

not exactly a good example, that fact that Kanye wore the shoe as his shoe and his records were selling good at the time, yes limited helped to create the mass hysteria for them horrendous things but so did his name, again you gonna buy a limited hyperdunk?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom