Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
They really pop out...swoosh is kinda unique.
smokin.gif

i'll go through the struggle wit yall since I got the wake n bake going

is ndc tlo? I never use twitter so forget that if it is ...got ftl cued up just not to cop
laugh.gif

I'm still trying to figure out why people are acting like Lebron isn't going to be wearing the 11's. The last time I checked the NBA season was longer than 1 month and some days.

You would think with a $250 price tag and releasing Thursday morning would be an easy cop. I will be salty if i can't get.

I have class at 8:30, and I'm excited to read countless pages of people who struck out and will complain about how they: (1) missed out; (2) how the shoe game sucks; (3)how their bot failed; (4) how the Big Bangs are better; (5) how they can ID a pair that is just as cool; (6) how they're saving this money for a gaming system anyways; (7) how they're saving this money for Christmas anyways; (8) there's a ton of other heat coming out in the next few months; etc. 

I have class at 8:30, and I'm excited to read countless pages of people who struck out and will complain about how they: (1) missed out; (2) how the shoe game sucks; (3)how their bot failed; (4) how the Big Bangs are better; (5) how they can ID a pair that is just as cool; (6) how they're saving this money for a gaming system anyways; (7) how they're saving this money for Christmas anyways; (8) there's a ton of other heat coming out in the next few months; etc. 

Back
Top Bottom