Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
**** the RC. I just want a GR I can get a discount on. Haven't bought a X since the Seaweed Dunkmans, so ready for this new design.

Not only would that look terrible,

But doing the same themes year to year is pretty lame.
True but they always do the same themes with lebron pretty much every year. And I'm another person who missed out on corks so I'd want another chance to get a different pair lol

Soooo who thinks we get a cork version of these?

I think any shoe that belongs to a champ should incorporate cork some how. Pouring champagne is an NBA pastime. Not many shoes can be corked if it was reserved for MVP/champs.

I think any shoe that belongs to a champ should incorporate cork some how. Pouring champagne is an NBA pastime. Not many shoes can be corked if it was reserved for MVP/champs.

Most definitely a cork version is coming with these..

Maybe even a different color cork..Never know..

Just my opinion tho..

Honestly, this is going to be a nice shoe. But just like the KD 6, it depends on what color. i think all black would be nice, but every color is going to get soo many different opinions so we just have to see what happens.
happy.gif

More pics would be nice to see right now, but I'd like to see the spec sheet. Because the first one we got doesn't quite match what is in the pictures..

So if the KDs are releasing next month when will the lebron XIs debut? I was thinking possibly August or September and the Kobes in November/December

Back
Top Bottom