Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
$200? nah ill pass, unless there's a colorway that just jumps out at me. Lebron is my favortive player, but damn hes killing with this price tag. People will still cop nonetheless... as far as the shoe it self, i doesn't really look that good to me, but i do see a lot of CW opportunities with this shoe... i think the price will go down, remember when the Xs were rumored to have a $300+ price tag and received a lot a flack for it, the they offered different versions of the shoe. Nike just wants to see how far they can push us until people just stop buying over priced shoes... 

The XI looks really good, I do wish they had the zoom max sole, but i think this one might be better, because lunarlon seems to have more cusion, less responsiveness. I'm very excited for these, and they look breathable, and very very supportive and comfortable.

I skipped the X. These look like a sick performer. Love the posite material for lateral stability. I want but at $200 I will need to be patient and hope they go on sale

IMO $200 doesn't sound so bad when Jordan brand will put 'nike air' on the 3s and drop them for $200

not to mention those hideous 28s for $250 :x :x

just trying to put things in perspective.. (not saying im happy about paying $200 for shoes)

Last edited:
as with every lebron, i start out not liking them, then slowly they grow on me. Acquired taste I guess lol. Hopefully we get to see more pics soon!

could really use some new pics..when the first ones leaked a bunch were dropping left and right and now there's been none for weeks.. what's the deal..

^ I'm with you pics,info something! I hate this time of year because its "dry" with information and pics until about another month or so and then stuff kicks back in again...:rolleyes

I feel like the elite models would be good enough to be their own shoe. That would be so nice and would probably lower the cost. I'd be too happy if the x elite was really the xi

comparing LeBron xi's to Jordan xi's though, I don't think they'll be that iconic... even though idk, that's something we can't answer for years after they drop. I personally ain't a fan of these, or at least yet... maybe they'll grow on me later on

I just want a blackout pair so I can hoop in them, idk know about everyone else but these sound and just look like they have the potential to be a great hooping shoe.

Back
Top Bottom