• Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
For real though...

Declaring yourself a sneakerhead is some corny ish anyway.

If someone sees your collection or what you're doing and wants to call you a sneakerhead, fine/whatever.

But some of us act like you have to pass some sort of test to prove your knowledge and passion to gain access to this sub-culture.

Ain't nobody got time for that lol

I really just want a simple colorway to come out that I could throw on with whatever and use as a beater pair. Blackouts please, Nike? I'm not about to pay 250 and tax to NikeID some blackouts...

I was looking for simple casual pair too to beat on for casual wear, I think I'm a go with the Aways since I like my KP's so much :smile:

I'm going to agree that he is getting laced for free on some things...Part of being a celebrity...

But just for the record...

The Blue Hemp SB's he is wearing...Released in 2004 during the whole SB hype stage...Limited release on 4-20 (Hemp...Get it)...

The CO.JP Dunks release as a Japan only limited release...Thinking about it they didn't come out in 2001 like I said earlier but in 1999, for that Storm Gray colorway that is...

The Green Hemp SB's that Olivia Wilde is wearing...420 pairs made and released the same day as the Blue Hemp's I already outlined above...

3 pairs of rare sneakers with release dates in 1999, and 2004...

Back on topic...Lebron wearing these XI's regular yet? :lol:

Lol, I hear u loud and clear my man..

For the record, Jason Suduku is a sneakerhead..

I've thrown in the white flag my man lol..

@illest35 you know I'm just a sucker for a good, spirited debate bruh! I do see what you're saying though. If I had that status/income I'd be going HARD after some rare/vintage kicks...

Skeet

It's all love over this way, no ill feelings towards anyone lol..

But yeah exactly, if I had the funds like them, I'd be on some stupid ish..

I wouldn't even be in 2000 model kix, lol..

That may be a stretch, but u get me..

I was looking for simple casual pair too to beat on for casual wear, I think I'm a go with the Aways since I like my KP's so much
smile.gif
I think I'm about to cop a pair the gamma blues for the sake of beating. The aways are tempting but that swoosh on the gammas is just too damn cold...

I'd be interested in hearing how many pairs of KPs have been sold overall.

I haven't even unDS'd mine yet and I see them all over the place like toro AJ IV's a few months back.

Lebron brought in $300m in 2012 alone. There's no doubt in my mind that he'll surpass that number by a longshot in 2013.

i'm sure they sold a lot of KPs

but since he isn't really wearing the shoe, I do wonder how that will effect the sales going forward

i'm sure they sold a lot of KPs

but since he isn't really wearing the shoe, I do wonder how that will effect the sales going forward

I doubt it will, even if he did go more than 20 games not wearing the XI's(it's been about 9)

But the Aways, Gamma Blue, FI's, TWs, and Miami Nights will/have done just fine.

I'd be willing to bet that's he's gonna wear that Christmas trash in game though.

I think I'm about to cop a pair the gamma blues for the sake of beating. The aways are tempting but that swoosh on the gammas is just too damn cold...

I was thinking the same about the Gammas but after seeing them in person I kinda wasn't feeling them anymore (just a little too dull) but it leaned me more towards the Aways, besides I wear a lot of black/red stuff anyway and if I'm gonna get a blue colorway I'd rather it be the AvM's :smokin

Miami Nights, Akron vs. Miami, Christmases, Dunkmans, Taxi XII, Gamma XIs... That's just December alone.
MY GAWD. :x :x :x :x :x

I hear you man... ive shaved my list to the Miami Nights and Gamma XIs. Asked my girl to choose between the two for herself and she wanted the XIs. Gonna have me some FNL coupons in da mail :lol:

Incase for those of you who are still wondering. The Terracotta Warrior is a  General Release. If you check your footlocker launch locator you'll see how widely available they are, in my area  almost every footlocker  around me has it......so i'm happy that I should be able to pick these up with ease. Mind you...this is just footlocker only. A bunch of other stores will carry these and online. Glad there wasn't no online or HOH exclusive tag on this like it had been speculated couple months back. 

No no my guy

That's not what I'm getting at

Why do I wanna google Mr Sudekis?

My point was show me a couple pics of him in some good, rare, hard to acquire junk for me to qualify him as a legit snead

GRs do not count

Get me?
So if you only rock GR's, that means your sneakerhead card has been revoked? You asked for heat, and they gave it to you. Then you basically disqualified them because you've owned all of them. To keep it on topic, my KP's are certainly "heat" but since they're a GR, they don't count?
EDIT: Hadn't refreshed my page yet and realized this had already been covered. Carry on

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom