Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Nice pics Lewi and others

BUT show me the heat

I've had and sold all of those cept the 2s, never got down with those..

BUT show me the heat

It's out there, just google him and "Jordans" and go to town. 

But let's get back to the Brons, I don't want to be responsible for another 10 page Jennifer Lawrence like picture detour. 

But let's get back to the Brons, I don't want to be responsible for another 10 page Jennifer Lawrence like picture detour. 

LOL I was just gonna say how we go from jennifer lawrence collages to jason sudekis. Aint even mad tho if they come with some olivia wilde shots :smokin

BUT show me the heat

Just because uv had them and sold them it doesn't mean they aren't heat. It's obvious that he gets down with shoes from the pics already shown.

No no my guy

That's not what I'm getting at

Why do I wanna google Mr Sudekis?

My point was show me a couple pics of him in some good, rare, hard to acquire junk for me to qualify him as a legit snead

GRs do not count

Get me?

No no my guy

That's not what I'm getting at

Why do I wanna google Mr Sudekis?

My point was show me a couple pics of him in some good, rare, hard to acquire junk for me to qualify him as a legit snead

GRs do not count

Get me?

Hemp SB's...CO.JP's...Guy wasn't even on celeb status when both those shoes dropped...CO.JP's were only available in Japan in 2001 and they were limited at that...

Then he laces his lady in a pair of the Bonsai Hemp SB's too...Only 420 pairs of those released...Cat's a sneaker head...

Just because uv had them and sold them it doesn't mean they aren't heat. It's obvious that he gets down with shoes from the pics already shown.

Bigj505

What up guy, been a minute

What I'm saying is...I'm willing to bet those XIs and those 3s are prolly 3rd retro johns, easy to get.

He ain't rocking no 2000_01 XIs or nothing like that..

Not saying those aren't heat to this generation of shoe goons, but hopefully u get my drift..

Not every celeb gets every pair of sneakers they own for free.

A lot of these guys grew up on JB like the rest of us.

People forget how universal that jumpman logo was in the 90's, it wasn't just sneaker enthusiast and kids from the hood.

Last edited:
I get what ur saying but dudes are showing pics of shoes that are hard to get along with regular shoes.
Also he's rich correct? He could get every hyped shoe he wants. More respect goes towards a person that just wears what he likes.

Heck he can wear mcflys and yeezys daily if he wanted.

Funny thing is...He's likely lurking laughing because we're discussing his sneakers...Even funnier is it's in a Lebron thread...:lol:

Last edited:
Ok, u guys are killing me lol

Don't put hypebeast in the same sentence as me btw

All I'm saying is this..

With him being a celeb and all, Nike/Jordan are throwing kix at these folks all day eryday..

Like I said above, gimme a pic of him in some hard to acquire sneaks, he's gonna have a huge collection of this generation heat of course..

If the cats a head he's a head, not debating that..

And no bigj only dudes that rock heat aren't heads..Not what I'm saying..

And who cares if he pays for them or not. His bank account isn't looking any different if he buys 100 pairs of shoes over a year span.

Just because he has the means, whether it be through his bank account or celeb status, doesn't make him any less of a head than anyone in here. He could love these shoes and have his grails just like all of us, difference is he can get whatever he's looking for without worrying about his next paycheck or what his wife/gf will say about his collecting.

Ok, u guys are killing me lol

Don't put hypebeast in the same sentence as me btw

All I'm saying is this..

With him being a celeb and all, Nike/Jordan are throwing kix at these folks all day eryday..

Like I said above, gimme a pic of him in some hard to acquire sneaks, he's gonna have a huge collection of this generation heat of course..

If the cats a head he's a head, not debating that..

And no bigj only dudes that rock heat aren't heads..Not what I'm saying..

I'm going to agree that he is getting laced for free on some things...Part of being a celebrity...

But just for the record...

The Blue Hemp SB's he is wearing...Released in 2004 during the whole SB hype stage...Limited release on 4-20 (Hemp...Get it)...

The CO.JP Dunks release as a Japan only limited release...Thinking about it they didn't come out in 2001 like I said earlier but in 1999, for that Storm Gray colorway that is...

The Green Hemp SB's that Olivia Wilde is wearing...420 pairs made and released the same day as the Blue Hemp's I already outlined above...

3 pairs of rare sneakers with release dates in 1999, and 2004...

Back on topic...Lebron wearing these XI's regular yet? :lol:

@illest35 you know I'm just a sucker for a good, spirited debate bruh! I do see what you're saying though. If I had that status/income I'd be going HARD after some rare/vintage kicks...

Back
Top Bottom