Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
I'm sold, which hardly ever happens on a first impression...

Not a huge foam fan but if they are anywhere near as comfortable as the X then I am all for it.

So between this shoe and the black and red shoe there could be different materials on the upper? Glad to see another pic, still ready for some beauty shots and tech info..

I'm extremely intrigued to hoop in these. If they release a decent black red and white setup like on the 8 and 9 I may get these day one to ball in.

Am I seeing encapsulated "Zoom Max"
What would be the point of that?

These look good though. Can't speak on that particular colorway just yet, but the shoe itself is going to be a problem

I like em. Wonder what cws they have in store for us? Also if they have the whole "premium" line going for these it will be interesting to see it done on this shoe

Am I seeing encapsulated "Zoom Max"
What would be the point of that?

These look good though. Can't speak on that particular colorway just yet, but the shoe itself is going to be a problem

I'm hoping it does have the Zoom Max because I love how the X's feel. And with it being encapsulated there is a smaller margin for the bag to become damaged..

Last edited:
Looks like a slightly better overall effort over the re-tooled VIIIs that dropped last year.

The Lebron XI has no conventional casual appeal.

Anyone can rock any shoe however they want. People can and will rock the XI casually and that's fine. It will just look a little more out of place than the Lebron X, which was IMO clearly designed with jeans in mind.

Nike is splitting their lines into casual (NSW) and performance, so it's strictly one or the other, rather than make a performance sneaker that has casual appeal.

They're gonna have KD and Bron rock their new sigs in the game, and the NSW kicks before and after... people pay so much attention to their fits when they arrive and when they step up to the podium, so now they're capitalizing on that.

Last edited:
The Lebron XI has no conventional casual appeal.

Anyone can rock any shoe however they want. People can and will rock the XI casually and that's fine. It will just look a little more out of place than the Lebron X, which was IMO clearly designed with jeans in mind.

Nike is splitting their lines into casual (NSW) and performance, so it's strictly one or the other, rather than make a performance sneaker that has casual appeal.

They're gonna have KD and Bron rock their new sigs in the game, and the NSW kicks before and after... people pay so much attention to their fits when they arrive and when they step up to the podium, so now they're capitalizing on that.

Nike is smart but dumb at the same time.

Last edited:
The color of the sole bugs me out in the head-scratcher sort of way. What's so wrong with an all black sole? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom