Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Just saw the gammas and TW. Idk what some of you guys are taking about them being dull. They nice looking shoes

You should leave with him too
roll.gif

srs
Nah I love Nike too much b 
pimp.gif

FYI...

A few Champs stores will be re-stocking LeBron XI King of the Jungle on Black Friday...

Aventura - Miami
Lakeside - New Orleans
Woodfield - Chicago
Willowbrook - New Jersey
Roosevelt Field - New York

They will have other styles...including Citrus & Playoff VIII's, Toro & Green Glow IV's, Fire Red III's, Fire Red V's, Steel X's, Laney 5's and Midnight Madness KD6's...

JM

These so far. Possibly adding the AvM and Homes and I should be done until the elites (if I like em).
IMO These 4 are like the must have for the Lebron XI, for now at least (add TWs for me, Top 5)

When those Forging Irons restock, they shall be mine. Seen em in person and couldn't justify spending the $350. Nice shoe but didn't see what the big deal was for the "limited" tag.

These so far. Possibly adding the AvM and Homes and I should be done until the elites (if I like em).

View media item 671242

IMO These 4 are like the must have for the Lebron XI, for now at least (add TWs for me, Top 5)

When those Forging Irons restock, they shall be mine. Seen em in person and couldn't justify spending the $350. Nice shoe but didn't see what the big deal was for the "limited" tag.

Any solid news on a restock?

^^^ nothing solid, but couple people told me be on the lookout for them on NDC between Black Friday and Christmas. Something about them still being in production

They said the same thing about the Black patent leather Jordan 1's and countless other shoes that never restocked. Anything that shows up will be returns or leftover stock. It's highly unlikely they are producing more, the jades all had the same production dates.

Back
Top Bottom