Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Does the MN look better in photos like TW, or does it look as good in person? How did you get the MN early? eBay?

Depends what you think better is. The carbon fiber isn't as poppin as it is in pictures, much more subdued in person. But I easily like it better in person.

View media item 670850
View media item 670851
Got em at kicks-crew. If you're a smaller size you can get em for less than retail. They'll hit you with $35 shipping tho and they come from hong kong.

MN look better in person, the carbon fiber effect looks and feels much realer then I expected. The pink plays off the black and gray Nicky and the Ivey sole completed the look.

Depends what you think better is. The carbon fiber isn't as poppin as it is in pictures, much more subdued in person. But I easily like it better in person.

View media item 670850
View media item 670851
Got em at kicks-crew. If you're a smaller size you can get em for less than retail. They'll hit you with $35 shipping tho and they come from hong kong.

Repped and appreciated

They still look dope to me, just wish the pink was red, but I can live with that

Nike sending out emails hitting you with the " Limited Time. Limited Quantities." email for the TW 
laugh.gif
. People trying to slap the limited tag to everything now a days to sell, getting mad corny. I love the shoe, picked it up myself but it's just getting whack hearing that all the time smh. 

Last edited:
I like the KP... takes me back to the gold flightposite I days :pimp:
Sadly, I don't like them enough to pay 200+ for them. Maybe ill get them eventually.

I still like the carbons more than any of the XIs so far.

Repped and appreciated

They still look dope to me, just wish the pink was red, but I can live with that

No problem.

Yea I was a huge "I wish the flywire was this color" person earlier in the thread. But it is what it is. I was gonna cop regardless so it was time for me to stop hating on the pink lol.

If Nike designed shoes to appeal to only one group of people, then we would have all black and red shoes, or crazy colors. Stop wasting time wishing this or that was different. You don't need to buy every color way, you don't even need to like every color way.

It's hard to comprehend why some people think everything should be exactly how they think it should it. Sorry to rant, but just a reoccurring theme here.

And I still think KP is da best color way, imo. It was something about how that green glow hit that swish.

The one "criticism" is how the muted look of the color ways so far. There hasn't been anything too crazy

Last edited:
I wasnt liking the xis at first when pics dropped solely based off the kp cw....if nike had dropped the aways or gammas as the first pic showing off the new model then they would have had me from day one....in short the aways kick the the crap outta the kp in pics and in person and I would buy the gammas at retail before I would buy the kp at discount!

And I still think KP is da best color way, imo. It was something about how that green glow hit that swish.

The one "criticism" is how the muted look of the color ways so far. There hasn't been anything too crazy
Forging Irons aren't already crazy enough? lol

Forging Irons aren't already crazy enough? lol

Yeah, I agree, Orange is a loud color but like the other colorways released so far, it just seems "muted" if that makes sense. It's not Razzle Dazzle like the Kobe 8 ASG, Lebron X Volt, AJ Crimson 3s, etc.

I'll probably post later but just in case, Happy Thanksgiving to all of the fellow Lebron enthusiasts in this thread. Stay safe during these holidays.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom