Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
It seems like if Nike or LeBron revealed why he is not wearing the 11's, they must think that it would affect sales or something. Obviously there is something wrong. By now someone has had to had tweet LeBron, tweet Nike, ask LeBron something courtside in a game, or asked him if they ever saw him in public. At this point it is too noticeable that he is not wearing the 11's. All the people who view this website, i would imagine that there is someone in the know, and not speculate on what ESPN articles say or toebox issues....

Someone already did that :smile: Info has been already spilled.

info been spilled? was there an official release or something or are you going with the toebox, back soreness, or full length zoom being added theory?? just wondering if there was something official.

FYI...

A few Champs stores will be re-stocking LeBron XI King of the Jungle on Black Friday...

Aventura - Miami
Lakeside - New Orleans
Woodfield - Chicago
Willowbrook - New Jersey
Roosevelt Field - New York

They will have other styles...including Citrus & Playoff VIII's, Toro & Green Glow IV's, Fire Red III's, Fire Red V's, Steel X's, Laney 5's and Midnight Madness KD6's...

JM
I'll be there. Aventura opens at 8 p.m., right?

may be a reach but mabye nike will drop some XI prices now !!

I just realized LeBron is having issues with the XI, Carmelo doesn't have a new signature, and Kobe will probably wear the 8 for his first few games back. KD is the only Nike athlete unless you count Chris Paul (because I stated Carmelo) that are using their signatures.

FI, AVM, and Miami Nights over KP to me

Don't like the KP at all, I guess compared to the cw's we've seen so far I can see people liking them the best. Cw's suck so far

I wasnt liking the xis at first when pics dropped solely based off the kp cw....if nike had dropped the aways or gammas as the first pic showing off the new model then they would have had me from day one....in short the aways kick the the crap outta the kp in pics and in person and I would buy the gammas at retail before I would buy the kp at discount!

Double Sheeeeeeeeeeet on that last one!
roll.gif
I agree with Laces. The Aways >>>> KP. I was so dissapointed when I saw the KPs in person. The TWs are the only cw worse than them

In the 1st Qs
@kingjames's #WDYWT #LeBron11 red/black (vs #Cavs)

View media item 671533

Later...back to Xs Elite Blk God
lol I thought he had the shoe box on his left foot....looks like nike didnt even start from scratch to make the changes...looks like they heated and expanded the pair he had, placed a brick on the inside and let the shoe cool and form around the brick....he can barely lace them :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom