Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Legit. I got my X BHMs from there. It's $140 before shipping + taxes. Can't remember how much they charge for shipping but that's a great price.

You have to type in a coupon code?  Repped~
Nope, it applies soon as you checkout
wink.gif

Last edited:
Am I doing something wrong? Shoes are in my cart & I'm on the final page of checkout where I submit the order but it's not taking anything off the total still $200?

^^^ I was doing the same thing. Can't figure out how to make the aways discount appear but it's there as soon as you add the gammas

Can't checkout from city gear for the life of me. My cart clears out when I try to go to checkout after I signed in. Wanted to get the aways or Gammas for a gift.

Can't checkout from city gear for the life of me. My cart clears out when I try to go to checkout after I signed in. Wanted to get the aways or Gammas for a gift.
U gotta check out on the full site ...I had that problem on their mobile site so I tried it on the full site and it worked finally

U gotta check out on the full site ...I had that problem on their mobile site so I tried it on the full site and it worked finally
Ahh I see, they don't have an option to go to their full site. Too lazy to get to a laptop, so copped a pair of the j oreos instead.

Back
Top Bottom