Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
So how close is everybody to getting the "requirements" to obtain the Lebron XI? It is ALOT of work to do.
about 40 games in but not sure if i Qualify yet for the "Elite Player Ranking yet" not sure what my numbers need to look like to do so. Avg 24-5-3 so far. I prolly need to get my Assist up though

about 40 games in but not sure if i Qualify yet for the "Elite Player Ranking yet" not sure what my numbers need to look like to do so. Avg 24-5-3 so far. I prolly need to get my Assist up though

Yea I am roughly at game 47 or so , averaging 28pts, 7rebs and 3blks but am not elite. overall rating is 81 , trying to figure out what "elite" actually means

and lol @ BigJ, well thats step 1. Good luck

Them shots fired on the last page 
laugh.gif

Damn I really want those gammas especially at that price but my funds are low :smh:

Last edited:
40 some games in 18 ppg 2. some assists, average grade b,  league rank 23, position 10th. Just got named to the rookie game. Still the 6th man on the Hawks...

The picture with the guy wearing the sweats and the gammas...best pic of them ive seen yet. Always been a pass colorway for me but it really makes me think about jumping on that DSG or PYS deal...

I'm on the Jazz, my teammates :x
Lol I'm in the same boat with the Jazz. 3-13 now and every challenge I get gets ****** up by these dudes chucking up prayer 3's and refusing to d up. Its so frustrating and most plays they wont even pass me the ball. Shouldve restarted already and hoped to get drafted by a better team, this takes me forever to get stats points - im averaging about 150 kp a game since we always lose and its so hard to comeback or cut leads.

Anyway these sale prices are tempting but im broke from buying a ps4 lol. Those graffitis will probably be my only pair.

Last edited:
May try for the Xmas pair on the 26th...  

Really feeling the details and the richness of the colors used.  Got a coupon to burn as well

Got the chance to purchase the shoes early this morning:

View media item 676692View media item 676691
Before I heard the news I was already 41 games in, so I made sure to haul *** to get to the code before my last week of school and finals next week.

It was a lot of work, indeed but feasible if you put the time in.
The requirements say it takes 60 games, but in reality it was more so about 70-82 games (in my case 78 games).

Some tips:
-Was playing on superstar before, but switched to pro in order to make sure to get "elite" status
-8 min quarters were too long so I changed it to 6 with 80% game speed
-To make sure I got all this stuff done before tests and finals I got my stats up to standards by the 3rd quarter and would foul out to save some time

btw, size 11.5 and 12.5 were gone when I checked out and nike doesn't charge your card until shipment

Last edited by a moderator:
congrats 
smokin.gif
 .. wish i could, but i don't think i have it in me.. ill run 2 games and be done for almost the whole day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom