Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
Had to get the Gammas from PYS even though no free shipping to Canada 

$170 instead of $250 plus tax was a no brainer

How long did it take to get the message about getting the shoe?

And what's your rating? Mine is only 83. I was just made the starter for the Hawks. I'm just wondering what the definition of ELITE is. I'm about 40 games in. But I been averaging 19-4-3-1 steal off the bench.

Yea if I didn't catch it a few post down, at least the first page or within the first 24 hours I would've just let that one go :rofl:

I avg 44 points 8 Rebounds 4 assist 2 steals and almost 3 blocks a game. 54 games in. Hopefully I get the unlock closer to the 60 game mark than 80 games.

BTW - I was already at 48 games when I found out.

By the time I get to it, they will probably be gone. On top of that, I doubt the size 15 I need is available.

If any of yall wanted the forging irons nike restocked them a second ago I just copped the mint x's so I guess you have a chance before the bots rush in

NDC got me again!!! i could of had Fi's and maybe 5's... i've been hawking these fools all day and once again the second i get up to do something they drop the restock! 

dndxdm

Last edited:
unless another cw i like more pops up soon im gonna cop either the Miami Nights or Akron vs Miami... eager to see the Homes tho :nerd:

^JM confirmed the homes are the wack *** graffitis. I feel like there's gotta be a more traditional home cw (please!!)

Just copped the Aways from City Gear for $140 shipped 8)  I had tried it a couple of days ago but the discount would only apply to the Gamma's, but for some reason it worked today!
Thanks for the info, repped, copped another pair of aways for my son for Xmas ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom