Votes: 19 1.4%
  • Elite (Grey.Black/Red)

Votes: 20 1.5%
  • BHM

Votes: 77 5.9%
  • Gumbo/All Stars

Votes: 354 27.0%

• Total voters
The all black never seem to sell out. Seems like carbons were available in limited supply I could be wrong. But the 9 and 8v2 both went on sale

Sure hope not, but I saw they might be canceling the elite series

About time too man. The only thing 'Elite' about those joints is the price - everything else is straight garbage that you can find on your GR kicks. The last batch of 'Elite' Lebrons is a total joke - 'Bron didn't even play in any of them. :smh:

You can only fool people some of the time, not all of the time.

If the elite series is gone it would be good for kds and kobes but not lebrons ..The elite 9 was so good especially looking at the sample colorways that surfaced and the 10s wernt bad but the price was horrid......any other post season kicks I could care less..

I like the 9 Elites because it was so different from the regular 9s. The Elite 10 was pretty much the regular Lebron 10 with carbon fiber on the side.

Aren't the elites based on the slight changes suggested by the actual player through out the season?

(Ex. Lower collar height, more lockdown, lighter, more responsive, etc.)

I saw in an interview with Jason Petrie that the Elites are a shoe the designer can go all out without worrying about price point and whatnot, hence why the Elite 9 are $250 while the regular Lebron 9 are $170.

i just hope these wont have a nike+ version in the regular 11 or the elite.. just another excuse to raise the price of them

Last edited:
i see myself buying two pairs of this sig 3 at max, need one to ball hard

As for the elites if the regular pair is 200 i dont wanna pay elite prices

I doubt they do a cork cw because of the materials used. But imagine a "glass" cw to represent the glass bottles of champagne or a rosé colored version

I doubt they do a cork cw because of the materials used. But imagine a "glass" cw to represent the glass bottles of champagne or a rosé colored version

2e1acz9.gif

I could see that happening especially with the repeat. They rode the theme with the X from beginning to end might as well keep it going lol. Not a reach by any means. You got to own up to your ideas/thoughts even though it sounds crazy/dumb to others. You never know man.

Back
Top Bottom